a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Forever21 Goodies.

102_8276

102_8277

102_8289

102_8281

102_8293

102_8284

102_8290
Hello there everyone!
With some money that I had in the bank, I purchased a few things from the lovely Forever21 that I've had my eye on for quite sometime... I just love every item I got to pieces, and I feel like this is my favorite Forever21 haul to date! I bought:

1. A Lace Peter Pan Collar Dress: so romantic and pretty.
2. Floral Mary Janes: my new favorite pair of shoes.
3. A Floral Peter Pan Collar Dress: so perfect for running through grassy fields.
4. White Sandals: a necessity that I was desperately in need of.
5. A Polka Dot Trench Style Dress: reminds me of a little French dress.
6. Nude Oxfords: something I've been looking for forever, and I finally found the perfect pair.

Hope you all are doing just lovely! I may do an outfit post later on, and make sure to stop back in on Friday so you can see/hear about some huge news I have to tell you all!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

11 comments

Amber Schmidt said...

Beautiful choices.
I was eyeing that polka dot dress (I wanted it so badly) but was too poor!

And sadly, we didn't get the same lace dress, but similar... ;)

I hope you're having a beautiful day! xo

Kezzie said...

Grrr, another USA/UK difference in F21 stock means I am inordinately jealous of your purchases (but pleased for you!)

Sara said...

i seriously ADORE everything you got! and those mary-jane heels, i just can't take my eyes off of them!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Kerri @ OldLadyChic said...

Hey! I got that dress in the middle awhile ago, it is the best. I even tried on that lace one in the store then too. You are reading my mind.

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Those floral shoes are adorable!

I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway if you haven't entered yet!
strawberry freckleface

Unknown said...

wow! i love everything you got!!!

Jenna said...

Oh my gosh that polka dot dress is amazing!!!! It has a vintage look but it's completely modern. CLOTHING PARADOX!!!! :D

Emma Litton said...

What beautiful choices!

xo,
Em

Me said...

You have such amazing style! And opinion! My favorite is the polka dot dress :)

Shannon

April said...

SCORE!!

Midwest Muse said...

I never find outfits like this there. WHATTTt.

Blogger Template by pipdig