Give Until There's Nothing Left To Lose.
SomeoneLikeYou Thursday, June 30, 2011
Polka Dot Dress, Nude Oxfords: Forever21.
Red Purse: Thrifted.
Navy Knee Socks: Gift from my Aunt.
I've got a few exciting things to share with you all..
1. Be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow for my mystery post! It's the biggest thing that's ever happened to me and this blog, so you won't want to miss it ;)
2. It's finally warming up and beginning to become summer here in Ohio: it's about time! The sky is cloudless and temperatures are in the 80's. I went to the pool today (for the first time this summer!), and it was just beyond lovely...
3. I thrifted this little red purse yesterday for just three dollars! It's truly perfect and I've been searching for one like it forever.
4. I got things figured out for my senior pictures! After searching for what seemed like forever (like my senior pictures), I finally found the perfect girl to do them and I'll probably be taking them sometime at the end of July or beginning of August! So, so excited...
5. I found a new spot for taking blog pictures! It's the spot I was talking about in my post yesterday, and it's large and perfect for exploring. I'm excited to have found a place no one's been to yet and I can call my own.
Hope you all are doing just lovely and see you tomorrow!
With much love, Lauren.