a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, June 24, 2011

I Guess We Can Blame It On The Rain.

102_7947

102_7929

102_7922

102_7921

102_7946

102_7927

102_7923

102_7939
Floral Dress, Black Purse: Thrifted.
Grey Cardigan: Kohl's.
Grey Knee Socks: Delia's.
Black Oxfords: Forever21.
Black Beret: Target.

Hello everyone!
For being some of the first days of summer the weather here has been awful... It rained all day today (even when I was taking pictures!), and it was so cold I needed knee socks and a sweater... Boo! Where is the beautiful sun and cloudless days of summer?

Since it was a stinky day today, I went to the library and rented some DVDs to watch this weekend: Some Like It Hot, Secretariat, the Magic of Ordinary Days, Slumdog Millionaire, and finally Norma Jean and Marilyn. I'm going to make the most out of this rainy weather :)

Hope everyone is doing lovely!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

13 comments

Shady Del Knight said...

I'm glad you took my advice and rented Secretariat. I'm sure that it will inspire you! Some Like it Hot is one of the funniest comedies of all time. I'm so sorry that your weather's been so dismal so much of the time. Have a wonderful weekend, Lauren!

Renée said...

Sounds like a fabulous night of movie watching! Thanks for the sweet comment:) Love your hat and ya, it was so crappy today. Isn't it supposed to be summer?! :)

Liz said...

I just discovered your blog...your dress is awesome and I am insanely jealous of your thrifting skills :)

April said...

Even without the beret, this outfit is so very French. You look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You look lovely! Very "French" and chic :)

Pensudar & Natalia said...

lauren,you are so adorable(:

LyddieGal said...

Enjoy your movie day! really, what else can you do when the weather is rotten like this?
still, you look adorable.

Chic on the Cheap

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your outfit is gorgeous - and oh so Parisian! I especially love the high socks! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Lidiya said...

Super cute photos - you have such great style!! I simply adore your dress :D xoxo
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Dana said...

I love the dress! You look so cute!
I think it just takes some time for the weather to come, just give it a few weeks :)

Laura @ The World Looks Red said...

Love the knee-highs, you wear em well!

Kezzie said...

I really like this look,especially the socks! The weather has been totally horrid here too! I am camping right now and I had to abandon my new tent and sleep in doors last night as there was a large puddle in my tent! So not impressed!

Anonymous said...

Just saying, Some Like It Hot is EXCELLENT.

Amy xx

Blogger Template by pipdig