a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, June 27, 2011

Sweet & Simple.

102_8128

102_8123

102_8129

102_8136

102_8122

102_8145

102_8146
White Bow Tank: Forever21.
Black Shorts: Old Navy.
Black Bow Heels: Deb's.

Hello everyone!
I've never been one to dress to the 'less is more' mantra. I always feel the need to wear all my clothes, hair accessories, and jewelry at once or I feel too dressed down. Well, with the little heat spell that we had here in Ohio today I couldn't necessarily wear all my usual go to items! I guess I just felt less creative wearing this simple outfit and it bothers me that dressing can be so easy... I like to feel challenged when putting together an outfit! (Is that weird..?)

Today I was (literally) jumping up and down upon receiving two lovely packages in the mail. I practically attacked the UPS man when he drove up to our driveway... The first package I received was my Forever21 items that I ordered last week. Three pairs of shoes and three dresses: Swoon! Everything fits except one dress (which happened to be my favorite), so I have to send it back to get a larger size :( Booo!

And the other package... Ohhh, I can't wait to tell you all about it, but it has to stay a secret for now. Let me just tell you all this package makes me the happiest girl in the world. It's the biggest news I've ever had for Someone Like You, and I can't wait to share it with you all! But for now, I get to keep you all guessing, hehe!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

10 comments

Kate said...

This top is so cute! I love the stripes & the little bow! And congrats on your exciting mystery news, whatever it may be! :)

Preity Lama Tamang said...

u are so adorable!! love ur top!
xx

Amira said...

Great pics! Like your top and blog!
Follow you now, follow me?

leah jean said...

ummm when do i get to know what your mystery package is? i really want to know!

Chelle said...

Love the bow tank! Very cute. And I love when I get mail, especially clothes :)

Xo Chelle
discoveringelegance.com

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

This outfit is so cute ^^ you can look incredible dressing down ^^ I was dressing really basic before I started this blog, but now I'm obsessed with details like jewelry and even flower broches!

Lves, Nikki

danica hibdige said...

outfit = cute
nice post
http://youheartmee.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

3pairs of shoes?? you lucky girl. You look beautiful in these images, you are such a classic beauty xxx

Me said...

You even dress beautiful on a hot summer day! Oh I wish I had energy or style or courage to do that!! You are my role model.

Shannon :)

Can't wait to hear the big newss!

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit :) It looks really pretty and really comfy :)

Blogger Template by pipdig