So, for my eighteenth birthday my parents had this extraordinary and super fun idea... To give me a present each day, for eighteen days before my eighteenth birthday! When I say I have the best and sweetest parents in the world, I'm honestly not kidding. My parents would do anything in the world for me (like drive two hours and a half hours away for my senior pictures), and I never feel like I can be thankful enough to have them. They love me endlessly and it shows... God has gifted them to me and they truly are the best gift in the world. I wouldn't trade them for anything ❤
But here are all the photographs of the presents I got for each day! There aren't exactly eighteen photos because some of the days the gifts counted for two days because they were a bit expensive, and some of the gifts I received more than once so there was no need to take a picture of the same item twice! Here's an overview of what I got...(In order of picture).
1. Two dozen roses (my absolute favorite flowers!).
2. An adorable Audrey Hepburn purse!
3. A Cinnamon crunch scone from Starbucks.
4. Chocolate & Strawberry scented face mask.
5. A miniature bunt cake.
6. Crest Whitening Strips.
7. A box of chocolates and a miniature notebook.
8. The Chocoholic blizzard from DQ!
9. A beautiful black ring.
10. A chocolate purifying mask.
11. Chocolate chip cookie (notice a chocolate theme here?).
12. Gold Sparkle Nail Polish.
13. A box of Altoid Mints.
14. A Blue Berry Scone from Starbucks!
I'll be back tomorrow, but instead of being seventeen I'll be eighteen! Tomorrow I'm going shopping all day in Columbus with my parents and grandmother. I'm planning on hitting up H&M (for the first time!), and of course the lovely Forever21. Not to mention I'm having a birthday party with my mom's side of the family when I get home! Whew, it's going to be a busy day tomorrow so I must get to bed... Expect a post (or two!) tommorrow though with more birthday festivities :)