Life's Snapshots #4.
SomeoneLikeYou Tuesday, July 26, 2011
For the whole summer I've been collecting snapshots of my everyday life...You know; a little bit of this and a little bit of that! Here's what all my summer has entailed so far (in order of picture...)
1. A delicious smelling chocolate mask! It may look silly, but it felt so wonderful :D
2. My purchases from yesterday with gift cards: A 100 pallet eyeshadow kit ($10, Target) and a new book to read ($10, B&N).
3. Beautiful vintage jewelry from a vintage market I went to in June.
4. When at the local nature center, I snapped this perfect shot of a bee going into a flower!
5. Mmm, delightful and delicious looking cupcakes from the cupcake shop in Mt. Vernon, Ohio! Sadly though I didn't get one because I had just had my wisdom teeth out :(
6. Two of the lipsticks I ordered from Apothica with a $25 gift card I won from Mary's blog.
7. A picture of me and my sister on the 4th of July at the highest point in my county!
8. The biggest strawberry I've ever seen!! Golly, I love summer fruit, hehe.
9. Some pretty pins I loved from the vintage market.
10. Three new thrift purchases from today. A 90's skirt, a 90's pair of high waisted denim shorts, and a 50's inspired classic black dress ($1 for each item, $3 total).
11. An adorable Lady bug cookie for my little sister that I had to take a picture of!
12. A beautiful lilac colored thistle field I spotted when at the lake with my family
13. More beautiful necklaces (that I sadly could not afford!).
14. The all natural beautiful view of Ohio from hill top :)
Hope you all are doing lovely!
With much love, Lauren.
P.S. I actually got called into work tonight unexpectantly! It was fun, but so tiring... Tell you all about it tomorrow!