Roses, Roses, Roses...

7 comments
102_9160

102_9159

102_9155

102_9157

102_9162

102_9152

❤At every step the child should be allowed to meet the real experience of life; the thorns should never be plucked from his roses. -Ellen Key-
❤Can anyone remember love? It's like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume. -Arthur Miller-
❤I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. -Emma Goldman-
❤'Tis now the summer of your youth: time has not cropped the roses from your cheek, though sorrow long has washed them. -Edward Moore-
❤Truths and roses have thorns about them. -Henry David Thoreau-

Roses are perhaps the most beautiful creation of God's on this Earth. They captivate and entrance me with their vibrant colors, fragrant aromas, and silky soft touch. While at a local nature center last week, I snapped some pictures of the rose garden for inspiration's sake. Aren't they just lovely...?

With much love, Lauren.
P.S. I'll be back later with an outfit post!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 lovely little notes:

The Internet Garbage said...

Lovely photos - so vibrant and beautiful. Love nature and that everything looks so gorgeous during spring/summer! I will be back to see your outfit post x

Much love,
The Internet Garbage

Red Reidinghood said...

Lovely pictures, everybody loves roses!

Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

Loves,
Rowan

www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

rebecca said...

roses are the most beautiful flowers - without a doubt!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

pretty photos! love.

xx.
Judy

Kezzie said...

Lovely and also loving the new background and title! Wish I knew how to do clever things with my blog like that!

awishisarainbow said...

The roses look lovely...they are such beautiful flowers :) Plus, I love the quotes :)

Jess Lucas / Pink Sunshine said...

I love roses, I actually did a post about them not too long ago :

http://pinkindielondon.blogspot.com/2011/05/some-are-red-some-are-blue.html

Great minds think alike!! There is something special about them though isn't there?

Jess

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig