Seven Random Facts
1. I get disappointed really,really easily...With people that is. I always have this notion that all people are good and I tend to admire them. Then I get just horribly disappointed when I find out that they do negative activities, or aren't as great as I made them out to be in my mind. It's the absolute worst feeling.
2. I've saved all the magazines I've ever gotten in the mail or bought. My mom always begs me to throw them away, but I have such a strange attachment to them. Just imagine the mass of Seventeen, TeenVouge, and Glamour magazines that I have in my room...
3. I pray every night before I fall asleep, and tend to feel horribly guilty if I don't. I tend to feel that praying just once a day isn't enough though, and always tell myself that I should connect with God more.
4. I didn't own a two piece bathing suit until I was thirteen years old. I was a heavy, insecure child/preteen and refused to wear anything that showed my stomach. Even though I wear bikinis when I go to the pool now, I still feel as self conscious as I did when I was a little girl.
5. Whenever people tell me that I have a pretty smile it makes my day.
6. I always have the same reoccurring nightmare that it's Christmas Eve and I haven't put the Christmas tree up yet... I just have the oddest fear of putting the Christmas decorations up late because they are so important to me and I love to have them up as long as possible.
7. I never want to use my lipsticks because when they're new they have such a perfect point that I don't want to ruin. So usually I try not to use my lipsticks so that they will always look perfectly pointy.
Filled out these seven random facts because I received a lovely blog award from Jen of Jen in The Purple Pants. She's a total doll! Hope you all are doing lovely, and I hope to be back tomorrow with a proper outfit post. <3
With much love, Lauren.