a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shop,Shop,Shop Till You Drop.
















Hello there everyone!
So yesterday I went to Columbus for a birthday shopping trip with my parents and grandmother! I went to H&M and Forever21 and here are the goodies I got...

1. Forever21 Coral Silk Dress.
2. Forever21. Lace 3/4 Length Sleeve Dress.
3. H&M Navy Fitted Blazer.
4. H&M Retro Inspired Bow Dress.
5. Forever21 Black Lace Up Brogues. 
6. Forever21 Floral Ruffle Blouse.
7. Forever21. Floral Peter Pan Collar Dress.
8. H&M Taupe Circle Scarf.
9. Forever21 Black Jegging Pants.
10. Forever21 Dove Print Peter Pan Collar Dress.
11. H&M Taupe Cardigan.
12. Forever21 Charm Necklace.
13. Forever21. Red Trench Coat.
14. H&M Lace Up Black Boots.
15. Forever21 Socks.
16. H&M Cream Dress.
I am so very blessed to have been given the money to buy so many lovely pieces! This is pretty much all of the additions to my fall/school wardrobe besides the acception of a few cardigans I want to buy. What is your favorite piece I bought? I don't even think I can pick a favorite!

Tonight Matt took me on an actual date for my birthday! He let me pick everything from dinner to the movie, which was a pleasant little treat, hehe. For dinner, I picked to go to Olive Garden and got the delicious Five Cheese Ziti Al Forno...And for the movie we went and saw Crazy, Stupid Love which was s-t-u-p-e-n-d-o-u-s! Oh my goodness, I've been wanting to see it ever since I first saw the previews and it certainly did not not disappoint...I highly, highly recommend seeing it! Tomorrow I'll make sure to post what I wore for our date night...

Hope you all are doing just lovely!
With much love, Lauren.

P.S. The lovely company StopStaring! did a feature of me on their blog! See it
here.
P.S.S. The other lovely hair care company Misikko is now selling feather hair extensions that everyone has been so crazy about! You can look at them
here.
SHARE:

20 comments

April said...

I thought Crazy, Stupid Love was great, too. Didn't see that twist coming at all!!
Mmmmm, Olive Garden... I love it so. And never get to eat there anymore! Lucky girl! ;)
Love all your F21 finds. You have such good taste.

ellie said...

I love all your new clothes! So lucky of yours. But I do have an eye on your F21 finds! Lovely! :D

Laura said...

I think my favourite pieces are the lace dress and the necklace, they are all lovely though!

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

Liz said...

I LOVE Olive Garden...and you're on StopStaring? That's so cool! I love their dresses.

Stacey Kay said...

Looks like you found some FANTASTIC things!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Enter ‘Who Wore It Best’ to get a free piece of clothing from Goodwill Huntingg!
Follow my 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge via YouTube
Making crochet cool again – Athene Noctua Crafts
My Vintage Handbag Line

Carys said...

What pretty things you got, glad you had such a nice birthday!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Katie said...

I'm in love with everything, too cute! xo

Jul said...

My favourite has to be the pendant :) so cute and retro!
You deserved a wonderful birthday like this, and the date sounds like a perfect night :)

http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

Marisa Noelle said...

Italian food, a great movie, and shopping...sounds like Birthday perfection to me. So happy you had a fantastic day! All your purchases are loverly. My favorite is the little black lace dress:) I do want a pair of black boots like that for fall - gorgeous!

Unknown said...

wow you're so lucky! i like the lace dress and creme dress, and also those socks! <3

The Mad Twins said...

Wooow, you bought so many amazing things! I love it!
I think I adore the last dress the most :)


xxx London

ps: you can still join our giveaway

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

aaaawe! that first dress, the pink one, is so stinkin' cute! and I love the scarf too! I really need some for fall ^^ x

Midwest Muse said...

Such awesome pieces! Cannot wait to see how you style them. I got a dress close to the second one at the thrift awhile ago...we can be twins!

Kimberly said...

Hey !
You certainly know how to shop until you drop ! hehehe
Those are some amazing finds :)
Xoxo

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday my lovlie!
What a great haul.
I love Forever 21!
My favorites are the blazer,the white dress, infinity scarf and the first salmon dress.
I can see the salmon with the blazer - or the white dress,blazer and infinity scarf all together!

xXx
Reva

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

great buys, I agree that its hard to narrow down to favourites, but loving the navy blazer, the black brogues (I'm obsessed with brogues) and each dress is so so lovely. the date sounds like it was wonderful, olive garden is so delicious and I have been wanting to see crazy, stupid love too.

Anonymous said...

I love the necklace...but then I never can resist a pretty piece of jewellery :) Certainly looks like a successful shopping trip!

Sina said...

all the things are so pretty(:
I really like your blog!
xoxo

fashionandphotos-sina.blogspot.com

Another Day Another Outfit said...

So many great things you bought! Love all of it!

Unknown said...

Everything you bought is super cute! Tons of great additions for your back-to-school wardrobe. I love all of the dresses the most.

Blogger Template by pipdig