Hello there everyone!
Just a few snapshots from the last week...
1. What's better than a salted carmel hot chocolate and a good fall fashion magazine?
2. My dad is seriously the best cook (I'm going to miss his food when I go to college!) and this minestrone soup was perfect for the chilly day we had last week.
3. The delicious chicken Caesar salad I had at Panera yesterday for lunch!
4. I tried Panera's pumpkin spice frappe along with my salad. It was SO delicious.
5. To complete my meal I got the most adorable little pumpkin cookie :)
6. Finally, the fall/ back to school issues of magazines I receive in the mail are always my favorite!
As you all can see my life doesn't really consist of anything all to interesting...ha. I worked a total of 21 hours the past three days and have barely been at home other than to just sleep! Thankfully today was my last day at work and I am somewhat (surprisingly) a bit sad to be leaving Cheddar's. Even though the people made me cry, made me upset, and made me want to pull my hair out.... I am going to still miss some of them and I feel as though I made a positive impact on the restaurant. So many of them expressed their sorrow to see me go and commented on how nice it was to see a young person so grounded and with such a bright outlook on life. Perhaps I'll be back next summer, but who knows! I feel as though now that I'm 18 a job at a clothing store would be just perfect, heh.
Hope you all are doing lovely and had a wonderful weekend!
With much love, Lauren.
P.S. Still try to bear with me as I catch up to all of your comments and emails! This week has been hectic and I'm dying to get back to you all :)