a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall Nostalgia.











Hello there everyone!
These are the snap shots from the trip I took to the pumpkin patch yesterday. It was so nostalgic to be there because it was my absolute favorite place to go to during the fall as a child. I sorted through some old pictures today and came across photos of me when I was about five at this very same pumpkin patch. I had blunt bangs like I do now and I was still wearing dresses (some things never change)! It made me sad to look back at these pictures throughout the years of me going to the pumpkin patch. I look at myself in the pictures and I see such a young, naive, innocent girl. I've grown and changed so much throughout the years and it's just incredible for me to realize that I am an adult now and soon will be graduated from high school. Some things are just too hard to believe.

I hope you all are doing lovely though and enjoying your fall wherever you may live! I'll be back tomorrow so until then...

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

11 comments

Shady Del Knight said...

These are great pictures and a nice change of theme for a blog post, Lauren. I miss scenes like these. They make me homesick for Pennsylvania. Fall is an invigorating time of year in the north. Here in Florida it practically takes till the official start of winter for it to start feeling like fall! Have a safe and happy weekend, dear friend!

Jul said...

Wow, these are such beautiful pictures! You're talented as a photographer :)
Ahh, time runs so fast! Sometimes I feel like I was 17 yesterday, but I'm already 23!
Life is a romantic poem
My first giveaway

The Semi Sweet said...

I love these photos!! You really know how to capture the atmosphere at the pumpkin patch. It seems like a ton of fun:)

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Beautiful pictures Lauren! I now finally know what candy corn is. Nope, we don't have that here! x

Sofi Moukidou said...

oh! so lovely pics!

Anonymous said...

I want to jump into every single one of those pictures! I adore Autumn. I've never been to a pumpkin patch, though. It's now on my list of things "To Do" this Fall or next at the very latest.

Jenna said...

Great pictures, especially the one of the corn kernels!! How did you get it in focus/out of focus like that?

Laura said...

All of these pictures are stunning!

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

- said...

I love fall time too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos, Lauren! You are so talented. I'm LOVING fall so far, such an awesome season. I'm sure it's a bit sobering to see how you've grown up, but it appears you have become a pretty awesome chick! <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

Midwest Muse said...

This is a sweet post! Makes me love fall a little more!

Blogger Template by pipdig