a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hello There Bright Eyes.





Hello there everyone!
The theme for my senior homecoming this year is 'neon nights' (I definitely didn't vote on that one!), and today we were asked to show our school spirit and dress in neon! Amongst my sea of soft, feminine colors the only neon piece of clothing I own is my vintage 1970's maxi dress. The outfit worked out well for me though because I ended up winning a free lunch line cut because I was one of the ten best neon dressed students. I'm going to use that baby on chicken finger wrap day!

Neon day also gave me the chance to wear a rainbow on my eyelids... It's not everyday that I get to have this much fun with my makeup! ;)

Tomorrow is my homecoming dance and I am seriously beyond excited... It's so hard to believe that my senior homecoming has finally arrived and it makes me realize how real everything really is. Some days I still can't believe I'm in my last year of high school! I know I'm going to live up my last homecoming though with Matt and dance the night away!

...For now though it's time for me to muster up as much school spirit as I can and go cheer on my football team. Go Minutemen!

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

9 comments

Bree said...

That is so pretty! I bet it looked great! :D
~Bree

Jessica Celebre said...

Pretty colours! Have lots of fun at your homecoming, Lauren!

EmilyCinnamon said...

I hope you have an AMAZING time! I love the eye look-it must've took some paitience and time to do! What shadow's are they by the way? They look very vibrant:) <3

Wild Flower said...

So pretty, I am always too scared to try eye shadow! Have fun at your homecoming girl!
<3

Kaylee
xo

Jenna said...

Have fun at homecoming!! Your eye makeup looks awesome. And congrats on being on of the 10 best neon dressed students!!

Unknown said...

Have a happy homecoming! I remember my senior homecoming very fondly! I love your pretty, colorful makeup in this post.

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Wow, that looks amazing :) you did a beautiful job! Congratulations on winning with your outfit by the way! I'd love to see the dress :) x

Unknown said...

wow this is so pretty!! i love the eyeshadow!!

<3 steffy


http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Midwest Muse said...

Do my eyes like this!!! So pretty.

Blogger Template by pipdig