a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, October 1, 2011

October ❤


Today completed the seventh day in a row it has rained here in good ole' Ohio. Although I love the rain it has been keeping me from doing outfit pictures which is quite irritating. Not only that, but I had to go to the ER room today! I've had these huge, swollen, tender bumps on my knee for about a week and they hurt so bad I could hardly walk... We thought I had been bitten by a spider or bug, but it turns out it's actually folliculitus. Folliculitus is basically a fancy word for an infected hair follicle: yuck! Thankfully after two awful hours in the ER the doctor perscribed me two antibiotics and it should be all cleared up in two weeks :)

And of course I would be the one to spell 'Welcome' wrong on my sign... Le sigh... so typical of me! Doofus.

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

12 comments

Mila said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable. I love what you've been doing with your new camera. I think it's adorable how you spelled 'welcome' wrong, sounds like something I would do as well! I hope you feel better soon-sounds extremely painful:/ By the way, the last post you did was one of my favorites--the pictures, wording, and descriptions were wonderful. I love the way you captured a perfect fall day...fall is such a beautiful time! <3 :)

Maria- CityLaundry said...

ahaha the sign is too cute!
it happens to the best of us!
hope you feel better soon! :)

Lola Vee Vintage said...

lovely blog, you have incredible style x

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I hadn't even noticed the C was missing in "welcome" haha ^^ Happy October! Hope your knee heals fast! x

Charlotte Cantillon (Crowley) said...

Ah I didn't even notice!!
You look adorable and I hope the antibiotics work!!

Charlotte x

Rachel said...

lol I actually didn't notice you spelled it wrong until you mentioned it! Hope your knee feels better soon, ouch!

Jessi said...

"Welome" :)hihi, you have a great sense of humor, but like Rachel, I didn´t notice it, maybe it´s because I´m German :D I love your background picture, it´s beautiful...

Greetings, Jessi

Unknown said...

I am used to the feeling of it forever seeming to be raining as it generally always does here in England! Oh dear about the ER, I hope it clears up for you soon, I'm sure it will :) made me giggle about your 'welome' sign, although I must admit I didn't notice at first! Your cat is such a cutie-pie.

Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

Unknown said...

So cute! I didn't even notice you'd spelt it wrong until you mentioned it! Your cat is adorable!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

April said...

I hate when I do things like that. <3 Happy October, sweet girl!

EmilyCinnamon said...

Oh Lauren you are too cute.:) You have lovely handwriting though! :)

Kezzie said...

What nice handwriting you have! So funny about the spelling!

Blogger Template by pipdig