a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sunlit Solstice.













Pink Romper, Tan Flats: Thrifted.
Mustard Jacket: Forever21.
Floral Bobby Pins: Gift from Modcloth.

Hello there everyone!
These photos were taken quite awhile back and I liked them so much that I stock piled them for a special guest post I did at the lovely Haley of HaleyRae's Little Closet today! Stop on in at this darling girl's blog... She is a true sweetheart and an absolute doll :)
Hope you all had a lovely day!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

8 comments

Marisa Noelle said...

These photos are gorgeous!! I really love the lighting...very magical:) I love the combo of pink and mustard, very unexpected & completely adorable. You romper is such a great find!

Jessica Celebre said...

Beautiful photos! So inspiring! And this outfit is adorable. The colours are splendid.

Kirstin said...

Love this pretty romper! Gorgeous lady!

gee said...

oh my goodness..
that is the cutest romper i have ever seen.
you look absolulty beautiful.

EmilyCinnamon said...

Lovely romper! I also love the picture of the side of your face with the sun coming in:) And Haley is just beyond words:) <3

Sofi Moukidou said...

oh you look so cute!!!

Unknown said...

These colors are so cute together! I really love your little yellow jacket.

Cee said...

I love the way you've remixed this romper... I would never have thought to pair it with a mustard jacket, but it's a beautiful colour combination. The lighting in these photos is stunning, too!
xox,
Cee

Blogger Template by pipdig