a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Surprises.



Hello my sweet loves!
I hope you all are having a lovely weekend so far... I've been busy placing the finishing touches on my Halloween costume today and I must say I'm quite proud of what I've come up with this year! I even sewed part of it which is extraordinary for a person like myself who lacks creative skills ;) I'm super excited to show you all what I am on Monday, but for now it must be a surprise!

Anywhoo, I received a little package in the mail on Friday that I'm dying to share with you all... For now I must keep it a secret, but I'll be sharing soon what it is! Do you all have any guesses...?

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

8 comments

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

I am guessing it is a pair of comfy mittens!

Wild Flower said...

I'm excited to see your halloween costume, you better take pictures!
And, I have no idea what it is, how mean of you to not tell! haha. Looking forward to the surprise :)

Kaylee
xx

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I'm not going to Google what Anjolee is. Can't wait to find out what this little box contains! x

Unknown said...

ohh what a cute little box with it's bow, I want to know what it is! Looking forward to taking a nosy at your Halloween outfit too :)

Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

Unknown said...

Hello there sweetie! I just found your blog and let me tell you: Congrats, I love your blog and your style! I was looking for new blogs and when I saw your tittle I quickly clicked and I was happy! The tittle reminds me of one of my faves singers: Adele!
Would you like to check my blog and why not follow each-other? Follow me if you like, let me know by comment and I'll follow you right away!

Hope you're having a great evening!
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

My cooking blog, support me:
http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

xoxo Kiki

Kezzie said...

Nope, no idea- sweeties????

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

Oooohhhh how exciting, I am intrigued!! My guess would be jewellery? <3

Hannah said...

A small delicate diamond necklace is what I'm guessing. :) I can't wait to see your Halloween costume, I know it's going to be great.
Have a great Halloween. :)
Hannah
http://alittleburdtoldme.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template by pipdig