a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, October 2, 2011

You Don't Know What You Don't Know.







Floral dress: Forever21.
Beige Cardigan: H&M.
Brown Boots: Thrifted.
Mustard Beret: Target.

Hello there lovely ladies and gents! 
As I stepped outside my house this morning to venture on to church I was quite surprised by the chilly air! I feel as though all of the leaves in the world can fall and the months can go on and on, but if it's not chilly outside then it can't really be considered fall! Since it was a bit nippy, I stopped and got a Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate of course to warm me up, hehe :)

It always takes some getting used to when the climate starts to change. In the middle of winter I practically wear a sleeveless tank top and shorts when it's in the forties because I'm so used to it being in the negatives! Now even anything below the fifties sends me into a frenzy of hibernation in my home with a mountain of blankets...

I hope you all had a lovely, lovely weekend!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

13 comments

EmilyCinnamon said...

This is super adorable! I love the little beret, I think it adds so much to the outfit. Hmm.... I'd say a 20 out of 10! :) <3

Unknown said...

It was even cool here in Florida, I love these days :) I love your dress by the way!

-Taylor <3

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

I need some boots like those! They look so cute with your floral dress!

Xo Chloe.

Stacey Kay said...

Loving these colors mixed up for fall! Fabulous!

Goodwill Huntingg

Conny said...

I am beyond excited about this new weather! cannot wait until it gets a bit more chilly!
I need to get my hands on a beret! asap!


:)

Anonymous said...

You always wear the most adorable outfits & this one is no exception! That dress is darling :) Oh yeah & that hot chocolate sounds delicious!

Amber Schmidt said...

I wish we were neighbors if not only for the fact that we could share clothes.. and be best friends, of course.

xoxo

Wild Flower said...

I know exactly what you mean about the cold! How silly we humans are. I loved the cold weather this weekend, I missed my winter coat :)

I really love your mustard beret girl. And those boots are so cute too! Lovely outfit :)

Kaylee
xo

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

Oh it is so nice.Yes fall has started. I love your floral dress so much .

Follow each other .

Jul said...

You look so beautiful :) I love that floral dress on you and those boots are perfection!
It's becoming chilly here too (thank goodness!)...
Thanks a lot for your last comment, it really made my day!

http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

I love how you're making that dress fall appropriate. Those socks are so pretty as well.

<3 Rachel

Kezzie said...

Cute! It's weird isn't it when the weather changes!

Unknown said...

Salted caramel hot chocolate sounds awesome! Yum. I really love your yellow beret with that dress. It's so cute! And the boots are awesome too.

Blogger Template by pipdig