a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Did You Know...

....that I have a Twitter? I've actually had it for quite a few months now, but just recently started becoming addicted (shame on me!). I'd love to meet some of my followers through twitter and be up to date with your gal's day to day lives and you with mine. I post about a lot of little 'this and thats' on my twitter that I don't sometimes talk about here on the blog. And I mean come on, what other site can you read my wonderfully sarcastic quips about my life on...?

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

5 comments

Jana K said...

Ah, I love twitter. I am addicted as well. (haha) It's so quick and easy and fun! I am now follwing :)

Unknown said...

I have recently became addicted to Twitter to! :)

Hannah said...

haha! Twitter's crazy! I don't understand it. I'm glad you like it though. :)
Hannah
A Little Burd Told Me..

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I have my twitter spamming days too :) I'm following you know! I'm excited to read your daily bits and pieces! :D x

claire said...

i'm not on Twitter for fear of the addiction. I spend too much time social networking as it is!

Blogger Template by pipdig