Yesterday I went antiquing with one of my aunts all day and it was the loveliest time! I haven't fared too swell with thrifting/antiquing lately and yesterday restored my faith in my ability to find hidden treasures. Here's a little bit about all of the things I got...
1. Lauren Bacall: All By Myself. Did you all know that I was actually named after Lauren Bacall? She is one of the ladies I truly look up to from a style and personality aspect and I am so honored to be named after her. I thought it would be so much fun to read a book by her!
2. A Gold Purse. Just a pretty little thing I discovered. It's going to look marvelous with my red winter formal dress I ordered a few days ago!
3. Hair Lifter. I've been lusting after a hair volume clip for quite some time now to enhance my beehives and buns, and I was so pleased to find an never opened 1960's one...My lucky day!
4. A 1950's Hat. It sits perfectly upon my head and it the most beautiful color with my dark hair. It will go with everything!
5. 1950's Orange Dress. My favorite and best find of the day. A mint condition little 50's dress for only $8 in the most perfect pumpkin orange color. It fits like a glove and is made out of the most warm and cozy corduroy material. Totally swooning ❤
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and thank you for all of the lovely blog anniversary wishes!
With much love, Lauren.