Little Red.

17 comments
Plaid Pussy Bow Blouse, Denim High Waisted Shorts, T-Strap Wedges: Thrifted.
Navy Cardigan: Forever21.
Red Tights: JcPenny's.
Red Beret: Target.

Hello everyone!
I must say after looking at these pictures I now realize why the assistant principle, aka dress code police, was blatantly staring and whispering about me at school today. Gosh, I didn't realize these shorts were so short...OOPS. Oh well, now I've learned my lesson that through my eyes shorts appear longer than they actually are, heh.

I hope you all have a lovely Friday, Veteran's Day, and 11/11/11! Gosh, what an epic day... Who woulda thunk? 
With much love, Lauren.

P.S. I have a super important post tomorrow! Make sure you come visit for it
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 lovely little notes:

My Favourite Fashion Things said...

beautiful look, love the colors

April said...

This is a really cute outfit. I want to find some shorts that would be appropriate to wear in the winter time!

Em [The Writer] said...

Oh my god those tights are to die for! You must've of been really snug in that outfit though :) Love it as always! Oh and I don't think the shorts are as much as problem since you're wearing the tights!

Liz said...

Those shorts are amazing, honestly! I like that you can work them without giving off the 90's-urban vibe. Not that that's a bad vibe or anything, it's just cool to see pieces being used in different ways.

Kezzie said...

Ha ha- the assistant principal was looking disapproving- or maybe he thought it was stylish! I was wearing quite a short knitted dress for school today with stripy tights and I was on gate duty and I'm quite sure lots of the parents were looking at me disapprovingly!

Stacey Kay said...

This is super cute!!

Goodwill Huntingg

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

cutest blouse on the web today!

The Daily Fashionista said...

hehe..Well, I think this outfit is cute with the tights and the blouse.

Maria- CityLaundry said...

what a lovely outfit!
i love the plaid on the blouse :)
xx

Mila said...

This outfit is adorable, especially on you! The colors go so nicely together, with the fall background. I am so sorry that I haven't commented in forever, I've missed talking to you! I've been reading all of your posts still, and I still love everything you do and all of your outfits if that doesn't sound too incredibly creepy! And after seeing a few of these weeks posts, I just wanted to tell you that you are so beautiful exactly how you are, and you don't need to worry about anything in your appearance at all...keep your head up! :)

xoxo

Marie said...

Ohh I have the same blouse! It's just a different colored plaid! I love how the top ties into a bow. So cute. :)

EmilyCinnamon said...

My goodness, you are quite the patriotic girl! Perfect occasion to wear this outfit though! I hope you made a wish at 11:11, I know I did:) I love this outfit by the way!

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

You're adorable. x hivenn

Nikki said...

I adore this outfit! You wear barets so well! I love all the touches of red throughout the whole look =) that Assistent principal doesn't know what she's talking about, haha ^^ x

Taylormarie said...

Red is something i've seen alot of lately in the fall weather!
This look fabulous :)

xoxox-TaylorMarie

Anonymous said...

You are so amazingly pretty! Red looks good on you. I want to say in the nicest way that I think the shorts do not flatter you...but everything else is perfect!
-Lou

Jamie Rose said...

Aw you look so cute in your denim high-waisted shorts! I don't think they're too short at all, but I suppose school administrators might. I definitely don't miss that aspect of high school! It's much nicer being able to wear anything I like haha.

I love that top you thrifted! Such a great find. I need to find one like that! The red tights look really great too. Love it!

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig