It's been quite sometime since I've done a 'Life's Snapshots Post" and I had quite a few pictures saved up so I figured I'd do one tonight!
1. When I went to Akron yesterday I was delighted to see that at the Starbucks there they have cute little saying written on the cups. The saying- love yourself- was so perfect for me!
2. I seriously have thee best mom in the world because she brings me home delicious red velvet mini cupcakes. My favorite!
3. When I had a snow day a few weeks ago I snapped a picture of myself sitting in my car, waiting to warm up after outfit photos amidst a blizzard.
4. Mmm cinnamon strudel muffins? Delish!
5. A little glimpse of the beautiful weather we have here in Ohio outside my house window! My poor bug hates the cold weather :(
6. A new lipstick I got awhile back in the shade 'Sky Pink.' I also got another similar one in a pretty nude color, as well!
7. At Akron yesterday they had delicious hours de vours that included mini quiches! Aren't they adorable? Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy when I was taking a picture of them, haha.
8. MY ADORABLE CAT. Seriously, he is the love of my life. I'm going to miss him soooo much when I go off to college!
9. Just a shot from a set of outfit photos that I never posted. I'm wearing my favorite (and only) t-shirt that I own. 'Recycle fashion, wear vintage!'
Anyways, I also wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all of the beautiful congratulations that you gave me on my last post about my recent college decision! Reading your encouraging words and helpful hints of advice made me even more solid in my decision and it made me so happy to know that I have such a wonderful support system with me for the journey I'm about to embark on! Today I actually paid my enrollment fee online which is pretty much signing my life away for the next four years...Eeep! It was scary, but also really exciting at the same time ❤
With much love, Lauren.