Here's just some snapshots of my life as of late. I didn't even realize until I started uploading these photos that they all have to do with Valentine's Day! So, this is life's snapshots Valentine's Day Edition :)
1. A photo I snapped today of myself in a festive matching red lipstick and beret combination. It was definitely 'one of those days.'
2. Mini Valentine's Day cupcakes! And of course what would be Valentine's Day without candy hearts?
3. A look inside my Barnes and Noble. I stopped by last weekend and spent the afternoon and it was so calming. I just read fashion magazines, sipped on a Salted Carmel hot chocolate, and people watched. So lovely.
4. Valentine's Day donuts my grandmother bought for me!
5. Starbucks has the most adorable Valentine's Day cups right now...totally swooning.
6. Mmmmmm red velvet cupcakes are my absolute favorite treat. I could eat them all day long.
7. What would be V-Day without a picture of the love of my life? Kitty cat Rascal! How cute is he winking, too? ;)
8. The movie tickets from when Matt and I went to see The Vow last night. It was a super good movie (can I be Rachel McAdams, please?), but I must admit I was disappointed with the ending. Perhaps it's just me though. I always want everything to end sickly sweet, heh.
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!
With much love, Lauren.