a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Writing Inspiration.

Hello everyone!
I feel like Someone Like You isn't just a fashion blog, but also a blog for inspiration when it comes to body image, overcoming struggles, accepting yourself, and any other topics I write about as I come across them in my life. For awhile now I've been wanting to compile all of my 'in depth' writing posts in one place where you may read to your heart's desire about anything that suits your fancy. Well, finally here it is! I've covered a wide variety of different topics over the years, so feel free to click on any of the below to read about my personal struggles/stories/or thoughts on a subject. Or, if you're just in my blog for the outfits; don't worry I'll have a new outfit post tomorrow, hehe ❤

With much love, Lauren.


❤❤❤
SHARE:

8 comments

Anonymous said...

Gosh Lauren, do you even know what an inspiration your blog is? Honestly reading your posts can be so immensely encouraging and even have had me in tears. Your vulnerability is so beautiful and really speaks to other girls. Thanks!!!

Mila said...

This is so helpful! Jeez, you have covered pretty much every topic a teenager or girl could ever have to deal with. Your blog is not only a source for inspiration and beautiful pictures, but one for amazing advice and honest writing. Just another reason I'm obsessed...<3 :)

xoxo

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

YES! I can't wait to dive into these. I'm very much a fan of personal posts, as I write my own. Thank you for sharing your life and your heart.

Unknown said...

Great posts, I have read most of them and they have encouraged me a lot. Your blog is such a shining light online, keep up the good work! :-)

Ashlyn said...

I haven't been following your blog for too long, so I haven't read any of these yet but I am SO excited. I am so glad you combine fashion with a more scholarly/life lesson tone because honestly, I feel like people judge girls who love fashion a little harshly about not being "intellectual" (which is the furthest from the truth). I will definitely bookmark this post and come back to read through all of them! Thank you!

Ashlyn
Triple Thread

katie said...

Dear Lauren, I love reading your posts! They are so honest and I really commend you for putting yourself out like that. I am such a very private person, the thought of doing something like you've done makes me break out in hives!

(I also love your photography! You could make a book of your photography and sell it, you are so talented and artistic at it.)

Emily said...

This exactly why I love your blog so much! Not only do you have an amazing style, but you also have amazing advice, and such moving stories. <3 Thank you so much for everything, you make me feel so much better about myself. And also you help me realize that I'm not in this alone. :)

Rosalina S. said...

again, you always look amazing! now, I fall in love with your Orange Peter Pan Collar Dress!

xoxo,
http://rosalinaaa.blogspot.com/

Blogger Template by pipdig