It's been awhile since I've done a life's snapshots post and I thought it was well time enough to bring one back :)
1. Nom, nom, nom. Red Velvet cake with layers of chocolate. Nothing cures a sad heart like it!
2. Beautiful roses my father bought my mother today for Mother's Day #sosweet ♥
3. Donuts! From my sister's First Communion brunch last weekend. Needless to say they were delicious.
4. The sweetest card I got the other day. I volunteer in my sister's 2nd grade class every other Wednesday (which is the most rewarding experience) and I got this little breakfast invitation + lollipop. Made my heart melt!
5. Some chocolate with Reese Cup chip muffins my dad baked for dinner tonight. Daw' going to miss his cooking so much when I go to college!
6. Beautiful flowers :)
7. A little collage of K-12 grade pictures for my graduation party. So embarrassing yet so much nostalgia, hehe.
8. My beautiful little sister at her First Communion last weekend. Gosh, I started tearing up when I saw her. And how cute are her little twin friends...? They're in her school classroom and such sweethearts!
Talk to you all tomorrow and with much love,