a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Shop My Closet Update!


Starting from Top Left:
Pleaty Please Vintage Skirt
Babe In Blue Vintage Shift Dress
Pencil It In Vintage Houndstooth Skirt
Channel Chanel Purple Quilted Purse
I See Skies of Blue Quilted Vintage Purse
Floral Kaleidoscope Forever21
Don't Be Blue, Dear Vintage Romper
Ain't Nothing But a Houndstooth Dress
Vintage Picnic Plaid Skirt
*Click on the heart to go to the link of that item*

Hello everyone!
Over the past month or so I've been updating my 'shop my closet' store and have been neglecting to tell you all! I'm not sure if you're interested in any of these pieces, and even more not pictured, but if you so choose, you can head over to my store and check the pieces out! x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

1 comment

Britney @ Scout and Company said...

Congratulations on starting your shop Lauren!!
-Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

Blogger Template by pipdig