a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Remnants of Summer.

It's clear that summer is coming to a close as the leaves begin to grow crisp, the pumpkin spice latte returns, and my flannel pajamas come out at night. I can say I am ready for this season to pass and fall to take on its full course. This summer holds too many memories (both good and bad) for me that I'd rather forget. Or, rather put in the depths of my mind for now. And to end summer I thought I'd put together a post of snapshots from these past months that I never posted. I figured they were too pretty not to post and as painful as they are, they hold moments in time and deserve to be documented. No matter how much I want to forget them.

I'm glad you're here now fall. Please be good to me.

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

Et tu, tutu? said...

I love these shots, especially the peacock and the sparkler! I'm excited for fall to set in too. I'm in the mood for diving into my studies and cozying up with a warm drink.

-Lindsey

Unknown said...

Gorgeous shots! I wish summer would last a little longer (I can't stand winter at all and it's just around the corner), but fall is here now so I guess I better get used to it since it's going to be around for a while. :)

Ma Cherie D said...

So wonderful photos...I adore summer, but autumn is not bad, but without rain :).

Unknown said...

Love the photos Lauren! Very summery. :-) I'm happy Autumn is here though.

Livia Rachelle said...

Beautiful photos-photography and subjects!

Teddi said...

snapshot treasures! :)

Blogger Template by pipdig