a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Classically.

White Lace Dress: Delia's.
Striped Shirt, Black Purse: Thrifted.
Black & White Heels: Cato's.
Beret: Target.

Hello everyone!

I look forward to coming back home in five weeks to (hopefully) a lot of green, flowers, and actual spring time. I want to go take pictures at so many of my favorite locations, but everything is so muddy, dead, and brown that it would be pointless. Let's hope that by the first week of May when I get out of school things will have changed by then!

Things are really well with me. I went thrifting yesterday for 50% off day and got this striped shirt, a pair of high-waisted denim shorts, and a 90's floral dress. All for $5! Today I finished up some job applications and dropped them off and got to have some coffee at my favorite place. I've snuggled with my kitty, ate red velvet cupcakes, and drank too many sweet teas to count. Slept in this morning and woke up to beautiful rays of sunlight shining through my blinds. It felt so good to snuggle in my homemade quilt from my grandmother and drift in and out of daydreams (they're the best at that time). And finally, I got to meet up with someone very dear to me whom I missed so much. It was wonderful to see her in person again and get to hug her after so many months.

I'm just really lucky, you know?

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

10 comments

Katie Aman said...

What a perfect black and white look! The detail on your dress is just splendidly beautiful (yes, that's a thing :)). Sounds like a delightful couple of days! And ah, you make me want to go thrifting again soon!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a nice spring break! It's always good to get away from school for a bit mid-semester!
I really love how you layered your adorable white dress over a striped shirt. You look spring-y and still warm! The beret is perfect with this too. You are my constant reminder to wear the berets I own!

Sophie said...

Your outfits seem to be getting better and better!
Sophie
X

Unknown said...

Love it! Those shoes <3

Sammi said...

Aww so pretty. Sounds like you are enjoying your time :) :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Kezzie said...

What a fun choice! I love that stripy top, such a classic, so easy to mix and match! I was happy to find an Oscar De La Renta hot pink floral silk scarf in a charity shop recently!x

Unknown said...

You look super cute, loves your shoes :)
http://teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You look so amazing in this black and white outfit! I really like that striped shirt - that is such a great find!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

pretty dress! :)

Irene Wibowo

Alexandra Marie said...

Would you be interested in being featured on my blog? I don't have an opening until August, but I would really love to share your blog with my followers! If you are interested just send me an email at simplicityphoto96@gmail.com

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by pipdig