a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, August 12, 2013

Remix #22.

Remixed Item: Sheer Lace Blouse, thrifted.

Although I don't do remix posts often, they're still some of my favorite posts to do. It's important to take inspiration from your own style someday, and also to see how you can chance and improve.

I've had this lace blouse in my closet for about two years now and it's been an excellent building piece. Building in the sense that it is so easy to layer because it's thin, and the lace makes an interesting visual contrast against other fabrics. The cream color also makes it easy to pair with other neutrals for a monochromatic look or pops of color like I did with my pink blazer in two of the looks. I've looked for lace blouses like this in other colors while out thrifting, but have never come across something as perfect. If you seen one of these while thrifting (or even out shopping) snatch it up quick! They're a great addition to a wardrobe.

With much love, Lauren.

P.S. Other remix posts;
SHARE:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

I just love all the looks you have put together here! I think the pink blazer look is so cute :)I've recently challanged myself to be more versatile with my own clothes to save money and time!

Ruby Sterland said...

I love reading these kind of posts, it's nice to see how to style different pieces! :-) I think I need to invest in more versatile pieces x

http://www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Remix posts are my favorite! And I love every way you styled this blouse!

Unknown said...

Wow you wore this blouse so many different ways! I always enjoy your remix posts.

Blogger Template by pipdig