a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Kickin' It Back.

High Waisted Jeans, Striped Top, Loafers, Necklace, D&B Purse: Thrifted/Vintage.
Cardigan: Old Navy.
Headband: Forever21.
Lipstick in MAC's Lady Danger.

I've had some awesome encounters in the past month or so. It was so crazy, but one day I was just walking down the main strip of campus and this girl stops me with this excited look on her face. She asked me if I was Lauren and I said yes; then she told me she reads my blog and loves it! It was the first time I've ever been 'recognized' from this weird little space of the internet. I was just so shocked that someone knew who I was and follows this blog...I never thought my blog would be big enough or my face that recognizable (it's highly ordinary) for someone to notice me in real life. I didn't catch her name, but I'd love to meet you again if you're reading this!

Then last week I had the pleasure of meeting another local Ohio blogger/reader named Brianna. She studies fashion at a college not too far from Kent and one of her classes was touring the fashion museum. We met up for a few moments before my class, but it was honestly just so wonderful to get to meet with her and chat even just briefly. 

I got an anonymous comment yesterday from someone who goes to Kent, also that reads my blog! And I know that there are others who have commented in the past but always under anonymous. I really want to get together and meet up with you whether you live in Kent or somewhere near here in Ohio. I just think it's so fun and fantastic to meet people in real life that have found me through this blog. It has me in awe every day that people even want to read this or are even interested in what I have to post. I'm interested in YOU guys!

So seriously, if you're from around this area or go to Kent, email me at laurenpfieffer@yahoo.com so we can get together sometime and meet up. I'd love to hang out :)

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

11 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog very much and I look forward to it everyday your fashion tips to picking up your wise advice. Your a big inspiration ♡

P.S.
You should have a wanelo account!! Its a lot of fun and maybe I can pick up more fashion tips from you there!! Have a good November ☃☂☁

Anonymous said...

Pretty bag! i love it! :) Irene Wibowo

Unknown said...

That's so cool that someone randomly recognized you on campus! I've never had that pleasure! I don't think anyone from uga reads my blog haha. But anyway, these pants are so cute on you. I especially love the striped t-shirt and red cardigan with them. Amazing shade of lipstick too!

Mihaela said...

Pretty reds! I think some heels would have worked great also! ;)

Unknown said...

Fun! I'm jealous. I wish more fashion bloggers (that are as approachable as you seem) lived near me!
Love this look by the way. Being pear-shaped myself, I never can find boyfriend jeans that fit these look amazing on you! And I love the red lipstick. So pretty on you.
xoxo, Lindsey Dish
thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ah how I wish I lived closer to you. Also thank you for Saturday's post I had been neglecting my diary but that post really gave me the push to start writing again.

Kezzie said...

Hello!!! How pretty you look! I always like your red outfits! That's pretty cool to be spotted from your blog! I was waiting at the traffic lights near my school once when a lady got out her car and asked if I was Kezzie, she was a fellow blogger who I knew lived and worked near me! It was amazing she'd stopped at the traffic lights and I crossed! I was happy all day!x

Sammi said...

This outfit is so lovely on you. Red is absolutely your color, and these jeans are GREAT. How awesome that you were recognized! :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look so cute, those jeans are awesome and you look so pretty in red! Also, email sent!
Amia
www.teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You look so cute, those jeans are awesome and you look so pretty in red! Also, email sent!
Amia
www.teapotsandbelles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so flipping adorable, darling!!!!!

Blogger Template by pipdig