October Outfits.

4 comments
A little look back on all of what I wore in October :)

These monthly outfit reviews are honestly some of my favorite posts to do-- I just love seeing the direction my style goes every month, and the patterns it takes on. My goal for October was to just simply wear more outfits I was happy with. No pushing myself out of my comfort zone, settling for something I wasn't happy for...I just wore what I wanted and I am really happy with a lot of these outfits!

I was trying to find a connecting thread for these outfits, and couldn't come up with one...and then I found something--I didn't repeat an outfit piece once! All of the clothing pieces are different in each outfit which is a feat for me because sometimes I get stuck wearing a lot of one piece (ahem, circle skirts). Not that there's anything wrong with that; I do love doing remix posts, but it's nice to see me explore my wardrobe here at college a little further. 

Goals for November outfits are to style up looks with jeans and wear a seasonly appropriate color palette. No pastels, Lauren! Save those for spring :)

Favorite outfit: Paper Hearts.
Least Favorite Outfit: Color Theory.

With much love, Lauren.

P.S. I hit over 750,000 total page views the other day... WOW! ♥
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 lovely little notes:

Elizabeth said...

I always looking forward to this post! thanks:)

Elizzabeth Hope said...

I've always been a huge fan of your style!!!


xo, Lizzie
www.ElizzabethHope.com

Lindsey Dish said...

Monthly ootd posts are my favorite too! You get to see how you've evolved (or not and that's okay) as a fashionista. I particularly love this one because you're wearing all skirts! I'm a skirts fanatic myself. I don't feel completely right in jeans. It must be that pear thing. Lovely outfits!
xoxo, Lindsey Dish
thebeltedpear.blogspot.com

irene wibowo said...

wow. that's so cool! i like the one with the green skirt in the top. I love it! i really amaze with your style.. :)
Irene Wibowo

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig