a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, May 5, 2014

Early Birthday.

My birthday is August 1st which is approximately three months away. Once I leave Kent though, I won't get to see any of my friends again until January when I return for the spring semester. So you could say I have really rad friends because they know they won't be able to see me for my birthday and a long time after, so they completely surprised me and threw me a 'birthday party' this evening.

They fixed me pancakes because they know they're my favorite food! They did them up right with strawberries baked in + whipped cream + syrup to boot. My roommate knows I love her french press coffee, so she even made me up a special batch of that. To top it off, she gave me the perfect gifts. A mug (for all of my tea and coffee drinking), a box of gold thank you cards (perfect for writing to people this summer), and a picture frame with us in it...I cried, of course, because I'm going to miss her. And all of my friends here.

It has been a really wonderful year and I'm just thankful every moment I've been given. x

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

How wonderful is this!!! You share a birthday w/ the astronomer Maria Mitchell, whom I think you may be interested in, as she was a woman before her time ...and Yves Saint Laurent! ... and a couple of actresses w/ unusual names: Honeysuckle Weeks and Miracle Laurie...

Lorna said...

That is so Nice ... And touching. I hope you never stop being un touch With each other !
Xxx
Lorna

Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

Blogger Template by pipdig