a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Youtube Video: Spring OOTD.



Hello everyone!

I'm excited/nervous to bring to you my first edited youtube video! I've been wanting to get more into Youtube for awhile now, and randomly filmed some shots of this outfit from this other day. The quality isn't amazing because I had my fixed lens + I filmed both horizontally and vertically. But despite all my amateur skills I really enjoyed putting this video together and have already filmed two more things to put into videos for you all! 

Hope you enjoy-- looking forward to getting more into this form of media! x

With much love, Lauren.

P.S. I've done a few other videos in the past that you can check out on my channel here!
SHARE:

1 comment

natalie said...

I loved this video so much, Lauren, and I am quite excited to unravel what the future holds!

Blogger Template by pipdig