a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's just the beginning!


So this is my first blog Post! I've wanted to start a blog for quite sometime now,but have been hesitant on how to, or when to start! I definitely know why I want to start a blog though,that's not problem to figure out. My interest in fashion has grown over the past few years,and is still evolving and changing everyday! I want to track it's progress,along with all that inspires me in my personal style!

A little tidbit about me:
My name is Lauren,and I'm just a young girl, still going to school, and living in the good 'ole state of Ohio. I have an interest in fashion,especially vintage! My favorite eras most definitely would have to be the 1940's and 1950's; the clothes are just to die for! Some of my favorite things consist of...going thrift shopping on Saturday mornings, wearing bows in my hair, and dressing up in dresses everyday :)
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig