a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kiss Me, I'm Irish! (Just Kidding!)










Black Lace and Silk Bow Dress: Forever21.
Green Tights: ???
Gold Shoes: Thrifted.
Gold Headband: Gabriel Brother's.
Gold Clover Earrings: Thrifted.

Happy St. Patty's Day! I was wondering to myself this morning, why do Americans celebrate St. Patrick's Day? It's funny, only a small percent of the U.S. population is Irish, yet everyone wears green on St. Patrick's Day....? Just something to think about. :)

This has truly been the longest week of my life. Since OGTs are this week, we do those tests in the morning for two hours, then we must go to all out regular classes. I felt like I was at school for a full 24 hours today! All of my fellow sophomores agree with me; OGT week is the longest week EVER! So far I have completed the Reading, Math, and Writing tests. Tomorrow is Science, and Friday is Social Studies. My worst subjects are already over with, so hopefully tomorrow and Friday will go more smoothly. (And faster!)
Truth be told, I actually didn't even want to wear this outfit today. I did not of course want to be pinched beyond intolerable pain by my classmates, so I had no choice but to wear something green! These tights are probably the only green thing in my closet that I have. Green just isn't a color I particularly like, nor does it look to swell on me. However, I really can't wait to wear tomorrow's outfit; I'm going all out vintage inspiration! :) Friday, as well, will be a vintage inspired look. Whenever I have an outfit that I look forward to wearing to school it makes getting up at 5:50 in the morning slightly less terrible lol.
I hope everyone has a marvelous St. Patrick's Day!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig