a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Review: July-December.

July 2010.
In July I went on a mini vacation with my family and Matt the to largest water park in the USA: Kalahari! I was also lusting after Modcloth which I recently had discovered.


August 2010.
I turned seventeen on August 1st! I also bought my first dress from Modcloth for my homecoming. Another first I had was going to an estate sale.

September 2010.
September is when I did a retro inspired shoot with an phenomenal photographer and fellow fashion blogger from my school named Blake Jacobsen. I also took a week long break from blogging because of problems with some of my classmates.

October 2010.
In the middle of October I went to Homecoming with Matt: his last one since he's a senior! Us Weekly.com also featured a photo of me online as one of the best celebrity costumes. I had dressed up like Angelina Jolie for spirit day at school! I also created a homemade Barbie doll in a box costume for Halloween.




November 2010.
In November I celebrated my one year blog anniversary! For the occasion, I hosted my first giveaway with a clutch and a pin as prizes.


December 2010.
Not too much happened in December other than lots of snowy weather and I got blunt bangs!

Hello everyone!

I'm actually kind of sad that 2010 will be over, but excited to start a new year with a clean slate!

Hope everyone is doing well!
With much love, Lauren.

P.S. I was incredibly shocked to see that the lovely blogger, Justice Pirate, featured me on her tumblr as her modest outfit inspiration of the day. I am incredibly flattered and in awe because she is a huge inspiration to me and I'm always so captured by her stunning photos and beautiful vintage outfits. To be featured by her is somewhat like a dream I never thought could happen!

Here's the link if you want to check it out!
http://rubyeyedokapi.tumblr.com/
SHARE:

1 comment

Me said...

Happy New Years Eve to You!! It seems tha you've had an amazing year!!

Blogger Template by pipdig