a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, December 27, 2010

Be Thankful For What You Have.

(Christmas presents from my parents)



(All of my Christmas presents)


Hello everyone!


I feel incredibly spoiled (and not to mention horribly bloated...) after all of these recent Christmas festivities. I felt overwhelmed with... guilt after Christmas this year because I recieved so many lovely presents. For me it was too much. I know there are people in this world who are lucky to get one present for Christmas, or even some people who just was food for Christmas. For me to get so much when some people have so little is difficult to think about. I have a very giving family, and an equally giving extended family. All of my grandparents and relatives are still living, and I have just this incredible family who loves me so much. I am so thankful for all of my gifts, and I don't think I could ever ask or wish for more.

Here is just a list of the lovely gifts I received:

  • Six new dresses (two from Modcloth, two from F21, two from UO.)
  • My beautiful key necklace from Matt.
  • A pair of black oxford heels. Swoon!
  • Two pairs of cozy pajamas.
  • One of my favorite movies: The Time Travelers Wife.
  • The Sims 3 (which I have literally been playing nonstop. I'm officially addicted.)
  • A book about the 10 biggest Style Icons of the century. It's beyond wonderful!
  • Three scarves.
  • New tights.
  • A darling little ring.
  • Ornaments in the shapes of shoes and purses; too adorable!
  • An Audrey Hepburn Calender and coffee mug!
  • Wonderful smell goods from B&B.
  • Panties from VS Pink.
  • A towel set with shoes embroidered on them.
  • Makeup brushes, brown shadows, and cotton swabs.
  • A new vintage hat.
  • A cream, lace cardigan and an adorable peter pan collar shirt.
  • Pliable and portable ballet flats.
  • Many bottles of B&B scented hand sanitizers: I don't know what I would do without them!
  • A few gift cards to here and there.
  • And of course (too much) candy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: sometimes I believe I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

With much love, Lauren.

P.S. I received a blog award from the lovely Brooke of Brooke's Little Nook! I'll post the five reasons why I love blogging in tomorrow's post :)
SHARE:

10 comments

Sofi Moukidou said...

omg! so many presents!!! you're so lucky girl! and i'm sure you deserve all them! so beautifull items!

April said...

Lucky, lucky girl!

Unknown said...

What a haul! My family kept it down a little this year compared to others, which was definitely welcome, really. I just already have so much stuff to begin with! That hand santitizer sounds like an awesome present, hehe. I hate how the normal stuff smells icky! I should go buy some... you know... to add to my stuff collection :P

ALSO I am a huge Sims nerd too! I scored my copy of Sims 3 at goodwill for 4 dollars :D

Sara said...

i absolutely love your style, great presents btw!

Shady Del Knight said...

Someone like you deserves abundance at Christmas time because you have a big heart and share your love abundantly throughout the year.

Carys said...

What amazing gifts, how lovely your family is!! And also, thank you for one of the nicest compliments I've ever received on my last outfit post.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

A said...

wow!!!
I hope you enjoy all of them! You totally deserve them!
:D

Unknown said...

Oh my Love!
Enjoy it !!!!!!!!
I sure did and was a very lucky girl as well.
Believe me, they enjoy giving the gifts to you way more than you enjoy getting them ;)
and yipee! all those dresses!!!!
xXx
Reva

The Semi Sweet said...

Ooo...so jealous you got six dresses! hehe...I ended up buying myself one dress from Charlotte Russe the day after Christmas. Anyways, your family did a great job at finding things for you. You can tell they know who you are and what you like:)

Mila said...

Eek! those are truly the best Christmas presents ever! I'm jealous of the dresses especially--they're adorable:) Bath and Body Works stuff is the best--I love their hand sanitizers too, have you tried the winter candy apple scent? It smells delicious:)

Sorry I haven't commented for forever--I've been on my mom's account and I couldn't sign out, so I couldn't actually comment on your posts, but mentally I've been loving them!:)

xoxoxoxoxo

Blogger Template by pipdig