- Six new dresses (two from Modcloth, two from F21, two from UO.)
- My beautiful key necklace from Matt.
- A pair of black oxford heels. Swoon!
- Two pairs of cozy pajamas.
- One of my favorite movies: The Time Travelers Wife.
- The Sims 3 (which I have literally been playing nonstop. I'm officially addicted.)
- A book about the 10 biggest Style Icons of the century. It's beyond wonderful!
- Three scarves.
- New tights.
- A darling little ring.
- Ornaments in the shapes of shoes and purses; too adorable!
- An Audrey Hepburn Calender and coffee mug!
- Wonderful smell goods from B&B.
- Panties from VS Pink.
- A towel set with shoes embroidered on them.
- Makeup brushes, brown shadows, and cotton swabs.
- A new vintage hat.
- A cream, lace cardigan and an adorable peter pan collar shirt.
- Pliable and portable ballet flats.
- Many bottles of B&B scented hand sanitizers: I don't know what I would do without them!
- A few gift cards to here and there.
- And of course (too much) candy.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: sometimes I believe I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
With much love, Lauren.
P.S. I received a blog award from the lovely Brooke of Brooke's Little Nook! I'll post the five reasons why I love blogging in tomorrow's post :)