I feel incredibly spoiled (and not to mention horribly bloated...) after all of these recent Christmas festivities. I felt overwhelmed with... guilt after Christmas this year because I recieved so many lovely presents. For me it was too much. I know there are people in this world who are lucky to get one present for Christmas, or even some people who just was food for Christmas. For me to get so much when some people have so little is difficult to think about. I have a very giving family, and an equally giving extended family. All of my grandparents and relatives are still living, and I have just this incredible family who loves me so much. I am so thankful for all of my gifts, and I don't think I could ever ask or wish for more.
Here is just a list of the lovely gifts I received:
- Six new dresses (two from Modcloth, two from F21, two from UO.)
- My beautiful key necklace from Matt.
- A pair of black oxford heels. Swoon!
- Two pairs of cozy pajamas.
- One of my favorite movies: The Time Travelers Wife.
- The Sims 3 (which I have literally been playing nonstop. I'm officially addicted.)
- A book about the 10 biggest Style Icons of the century. It's beyond wonderful!
- Three scarves.
- New tights.
- A darling little ring.
- Ornaments in the shapes of shoes and purses; too adorable!
- An Audrey Hepburn Calender and coffee mug!
- Wonderful smell goods from B&B.
- Panties from VS Pink.
- A towel set with shoes embroidered on them.
- Makeup brushes, brown shadows, and cotton swabs.
- A new vintage hat.
- A cream, lace cardigan and an adorable peter pan collar shirt.
- Pliable and portable ballet flats.
- Many bottles of B&B scented hand sanitizers: I don't know what I would do without them!
- A few gift cards to here and there.
- And of course (too much) candy.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: sometimes I believe I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
With much love, Lauren.
P.S. I received a blog award from the lovely Brooke of Brooke's Little Nook! I'll post the five reasons why I love blogging in tomorrow's post :)