a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, December 17, 2010

Freedom At Last.










Black Pleated Skirt: Thrifted.
Red Turtleneck: Kohl's.
Red Tights: Early Christmas Gift from my parents.
Green Heels: Thrifted.
Green Headband: Modcloth.
Gold Necklace: Thrifted.
Gold Bangles: Forever21.
Holly Earrings: Gift from my grandmother.

Hello everyone!

Today was my last day of school and now I'm off for two weeks! Laziness, relaxation, and free time here I come... I wanted to dress very spirited for the last day of school. Call me crazy but I just can't help it: I'm a complete Christmas fanatic. Perhaps this silly spirit will wear off as I get older, but I might as well embrace it as long as I have it. The Christmas season is my absolute favorite!

Hope you all are doing great.
With much love,Lauren.
SHARE:

7 comments

Bramblewood Fashion said...

This just might be my favorite outfit of your, Lauren. It is so pretty and looks so good on you. :)

hugs,
~Ashley

Carys said...

Your hair looks so beautiful, and I love the bright colour of this outfit.
Today was my last day of school too!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Marg said...

Today was my last day also!!! I love your outfit!!! It is so pretty on you!!! Great post!!!

Love, Trixie said...

For me it was the opposite. . . for some reason I was never really into Christmas as a kid (what? I know. . . kinda weird!) but now I like this crazy fanatic. Holiday music playing all the time, homemade decorations, way too many cookies :) I'm into it all now!

Anyways, love your hair especially with the green headband. Love the holly earrings too :)

hearts and hugs,
Nina

None said...

This is perfectly elegant and Christmas-y. Very nice.

Brooke said...

Aren't we all Christmas fanatics? Beautiful outfit: sweet, sophisticated, and very Christmasey

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

Red is so your color! you should wear it more often~

Blogger Template by pipdig