I Ought to Say No,No,No...

11 comments









Floral Blouse: Forever21.
Black Pleated Skirt: Thrifted.
Patterned Tights: Gift from my parents.
Floral Clip Earrings: Thrifted.
Black Wedges: Thrifted.


Hello everyone!


Today was really such a lovely day... I went antiquing with my grandmother and picked up a few little beautiful treasures (which I will show you all soon!). There's just something about antique stores calms me and puts me in dream world for a little while. I love the clickety clack of my heels on the wooden floor and the classic Christmas music lightly playing in the backround. I love the trinkets and bobbles everywhere and the feeling of nostalgia I get. If I could live in an antique store, I would...


With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

11 lovely little notes:

RETRO REVA said...

You look absolutely beautiful !!!!!
I LOVE your bangs and the blouse is gorgeous!!
i got you photo :)
xXx
Reva
if u want copies i can send them to ya to post as well, or u can just copy them from my blog!
xXx
Reva

Carys said...

I love the floral blouse, and your hairstyle is so sophisticated!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

April said...

Great outfit! And glad you had a good day!

Mandy said...

Very cute look! I really like the way your hair looks up.

Marg said...

I love your outfit and hair!! Great post!

Ashley said...

This is such an adorable outfit, and I love your blog! Good to see another blogger braving the harsh snow! :) Sounds like you had a great day!

P.S. I'm your newest follower!

sacramento said...

Hello beautiful, we are together now in the love for pearls, so I am following you.
Un abrazo from Spain.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kelly said...

Hi! I loved your pearl pic! You look so much like Audrey Hepburn in that photo! Now following you. :)

Kelly
dressingmommy.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I just came across your blog & think your style is absolutely adorable! So ladylike & fun! Following you now!

RETRO REVA said...

Thanks so much for participating in our party!
You represented well !!!
xXx
Reva

Sophi said...

Goodness, you perfectly articulated just what it is that I love about antique stores myself! There's something so singularly soothing about them :)

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig