a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, December 20, 2010

I Ought to Say No,No,No...










Floral Blouse: Forever21.
Black Pleated Skirt: Thrifted.
Patterned Tights: Gift from my parents.
Floral Clip Earrings: Thrifted.
Black Wedges: Thrifted.


Hello everyone!


Today was really such a lovely day... I went antiquing with my grandmother and picked up a few little beautiful treasures (which I will show you all soon!). There's just something about antique stores calms me and puts me in dream world for a little while. I love the clickety clack of my heels on the wooden floor and the classic Christmas music lightly playing in the backround. I love the trinkets and bobbles everywhere and the feeling of nostalgia I get. If I could live in an antique store, I would...


With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

11 comments

Unknown said...

You look absolutely beautiful !!!!!
I LOVE your bangs and the blouse is gorgeous!!
i got you photo :)
xXx
Reva
if u want copies i can send them to ya to post as well, or u can just copy them from my blog!
xXx
Reva

Carys said...

I love the floral blouse, and your hairstyle is so sophisticated!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

April said...

Great outfit! And glad you had a good day!

Mandy said...

Very cute look! I really like the way your hair looks up.

Marg said...

I love your outfit and hair!! Great post!

Ashley said...

This is such an adorable outfit, and I love your blog! Good to see another blogger braving the harsh snow! :) Sounds like you had a great day!

P.S. I'm your newest follower!

mispapelicos said...

Hello beautiful, we are together now in the love for pearls, so I am following you.
Un abrazo from Spain.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kelly said...

Hi! I loved your pearl pic! You look so much like Audrey Hepburn in that photo! Now following you. :)

Kelly
dressingmommy.blogspot.com

Kate said...

I just came across your blog & think your style is absolutely adorable! So ladylike & fun! Following you now!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for participating in our party!
You represented well !!!
xXx
Reva

Unknown said...

Goodness, you perfectly articulated just what it is that I love about antique stores myself! There's something so singularly soothing about them :)

Blogger Template by pipdig