a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, March 7, 2011

I Just Don't Want To Miss You Tonight.








Lace Top: Thrifted.
Chiffon Skirt (actually a dress): Modcloth.
Black Stilettos: Burlington Coat Factory.
Clip Earrings: Thrifted.
Gold and Pearl Necklace: Thrifted.

Hello, hello everyone!

Around last October I was torn over whether or not to buy a beautiful cream and lace chiffon dress from Modcloth for my homecoming. In the end though, I decided to buy the dress, and I couldn't have been more happy with it! One of the reasons though that convinced me to buy it was because although it was dressy enough to wear to a semi-formal school dance, it could also be worked into my everyday wardrobe and not have to sit in the back of my closet collecting dust like all of my other formal dresses. (I'm sure some of you still have your dresses in the back of your closest, too...)

I have to admit I was quite pleased with this outfit! I wore my homecoming dress underneath a lace top to give the effect of a skirt/top combination, and then I accented with gold accessories. Oh, and I'm sure you can see I have my new pumps on.... They make me 5'8 which I just love!

Hope you all are doing lovely, lovely, lovely!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

7 comments

Nicola said...

Love your outfit, you're right the dress was a great buy, it looks lovely on! x

Shady Del Knight said...

You're right, Lauren. Those heels really make you look tall and you are a vision of loveliness in that ensemble. I hardly recognized you w/o the snow! (LOL) Have a great night in Ohio, dear friend!

Kate said...

i like your skirt, it's like a tutu without being puffy

Sara said...

i actually though that was really a skirt! your outfit is very feminine and pretty, i love it:) especially those heels!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

Those are the shoes? Very pretty indeed!
Did you wear them to school?

<3
Sandy

A said...

great outfit! I loved how you paired the dress!! :D

Sofi Moukidou said...

omg! this outfit is amazing!!!
you look gorgeous!
p.s. love theese letters!

Blogger Template by pipdig