a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, March 25, 2011

Rainbow Bright.










Mustard Yellow Pea Coat: Forever21.
Plaid Skirt: Thrifted.
Navy Lace Top: Forever21.
Navy Knee Socks: Gift from my aunt.
Tan Flats: Thrifted.
Red Beret: Target.
Key Necklace: Gift from Matt.

Oh why hello everyone!
My goodness, I believe that I have just about every color wrapped all up in one outfit! I felt like a walking primary colored rainbow today...

So, it's Friday night (finally!) and I'm sitting in my pajamas playing the Sims3... Oh, what a truly exciting and "on the edge life" I live, hehe.

Hope you all are doing just lovely and are enjoying the beginning of your weekend!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

13 comments

April said...

Don't you just look like the cutest Scottish lass?

Marie said...

Love that skirt with the bright yellow!

Jesenia said...

Love that bright yellow coat with the red beret. Some say the color combo is too "McDonald's" but I had an old friend who used to rock the combo all the time. It grew on me =p And outfits like this prove that it's great!

Girl, I'm a senior in college and some of my most relaxing nights are spent playing games like the Sims and Diner Dash, haha! No parties or crazy nightlife for me, it's all about the simple things like movies and popcorn or games. Life's much better that way, in my opinion. =)

Sara said...

you look so cute!!!
http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Karly said...

This outfit is just gorgeous!
I love the yellow coat.

OrigamiGirl said...

Your jacket is awesome! I love that shade of yellow.

Em [The Writer] said...

Can I just steal your wardrobe? haha I envy you and your Sims 3 playing day! Have a good weekend too!

Carys said...

I love the combination of the plaid and bright yellow! This outfit is so cute, especially with the beret.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Bekaloves said...

Cute! Love the pop of yellow!

Kate said...

tartan is so under-rated. i love this outfit great job

Sandy said...

LOL I love Sims3!! I can play that game for hours haha!

Love these bright colors on you!

By the way I have given you the Kreativ Blogger Award on my blog. Come and check it out!

http://www.myfairlady247.com/2011/03/kreativ-blogger-award.html

<3
Sandy

Unknown said...

I love the Sims 3 haha! It's so much fun. I can play it for hours...

I think you combined all these crazy colors into one very cohesive outfit. It looks phenomenal :)

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I think you look so much like Lala Orange from Rainbow Brite! In case you are unfamiliar with the characters of the show (which i loveeeeed as a kid) here's her picture http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Lala-Orange-childhood-memories-227091_477_792.gif

Have a great day!

Blogger Template by pipdig