a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Monday, June 13, 2011

Carefully We're Placed For Our Destiny.

102_7447

102_7448

102_7420

102_7432

102_7424

102_7445

102_7452
Polka Dot Dress, Sandals: Forever21.
Straw Fedora, Jewelry: Thrifted.

Hello there everyone!
The responses and feedback that I received from my last post was just incredible. I'm not kidding when I seriously say that I have the best followers. You all are the inspiring ones. The ones who help me keep this blog going by inspiring me in life and in fashion. I think having a great support system through this blog has really helped me to blossom even more so into the person I'm meant to be.

That's something that's always on my mind. Who am I becoming and am I satisfied with her? Who will I be in one year? Two? Five? Ten? No one but God knows, but I know that he has awesome, rewarding plans for me. He has awesome and rewarding plans for all of us. So, I'm putting my life in his hands and letting him take me wherever and make me into whoever I'm meant to be. It's exciting and scary at the same time...

Hope you all are doing just lovely! I have some little surprises I purchased today to show you all tomorrow, hehe :)
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

15 comments

April said...

You're always so sweet and sincere. <3 Love your dress.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

That dress is adorable! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Brenna said...

Keep on trusting God, Lauren! He's going to keep you strong and it's through Him you have that shining beauty we all keep telling you about. ;) His plan will always be so perfect and exciting for you as long as you're listening and following where He leads.

Have a lovely day. And watch out, because I"m going to sneak up someday and steal that hat! I'm so jealous!

-=Brenna=-

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

This is one of my favorite outfits on you to date. You look stunning and are glowing with warmth.

Beti ♥ fashiontazja said...

beautiful! i love your dress <3

Anonymous said...

Love your dress! The pictures are just adorable!

Don't worry about the future. Why are you thinking about what kind of person you want to be, when your perfect just the way you are? :)

Girl about Town XxX

Unknown said...

i just found your blog and i must say, i love it! this is such a beautiful outfit. you look so fresh and carefree.

i'm your newest follower :) please visit my blog if you get the chance!

Laura @ The World Looks Red said...

This dress is lovely, your words are lovely, you're lovely.

Lidiya said...

Love your outfit - the dress is simply just too cute <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Perfect summer outfit right hurr! You are adorable. Blogging is so great, isn't it? I've met so many wonderful people thru it and I like knowing that no matter how stressed out I am or how busy I am in "real life," I always have my blog and blog friends to fall back on! :)

Kezzie said...

Oooooh lovely!!! You have an impressive hat collection as well as the dresses!!!!
Love those sandals too!!! Can't wait to see what you bought!

Thanks for the dress love! My dress that you liked was from a charity shop (thrifted)- but I think it was from a shop called Phase 8 originally! I was so pleased when I saw it as it was a cute Peter Pan collar just when some were starting to come into shops. I saw those in shops but none that I liked like this! I wear it often with a cherry brooch attached to the waist-band that my boyfriend bought me!

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Absolutely stunning dress! And I love the hat!

Jenna said...

So true!! You can't be someone you don't like!!
Love that dress!!

b.outlandish said...

Beutiful, as always.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

This is such a very sweet dress. I adore the colors on you.

Blogger Template by pipdig