a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You're Gonna Be The One Who Saves Me.

102_7823

102_7793

102_7821

102_7795

102_7820

102_7800

102_7827

102_7796

102_7826
Red Floral Dress, Brown Wedges: Thrifted.
Pearl Necklace: Gift from Grandmother.

Hello there everyone!
And how are you all doing...? I've been somewhat sporadic in my posting as of late because the weather here in Ohio has been rather fickle (per usual). So, what have I been up to lately and what do I have coming up? Here's a little peak!

1. Last night I ordered three new dresses and three new pairs of shoes from Forever21! Gahh, I can hardly wait until my package comes next week... I'm SO in love with everything I got. Two peter pan collar dresses (one floral one lace), a polka dot dress, a pair of nude oxfords(!), floral Mary Jane heels, and a new pair of white sandals.
2. On Thursday my grandmother and I are going to see Water For Elephants! Matt wouldn't go with me (who can blame him?), so I'm really excited I'll still get to see this movie in theaters.
3. Right now I'm 'cat sitting' the neighbors little kitty! And to think I get paid for playing with an adorable (but ornery) little kitty.

I've got a bunch of other stuff going on in my life right now (too much to list!), but I'll save you all a little bit of boredom and put you all to sleep another time, hehe ;)

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

19 comments

Amber Schmidt said...

I love this song, I love this dress, and I love this girl.

Last night, I ordered two dresses from F21 too!
which did you order? :)

Kezzie said...

Pretty! I wish your Forever 21 was the same as ours! There seems to be some different clothes!

Sara said...

beautiful dress! and the forever21 order seems really exciting! i think i know what mary jane heels your talking about hehe i want them too!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

The Semi Sweet said...

You look radiant!! I love the pretty red printed dress:)

And I have had a bunch of stuff sitting in my forever21 cart online for a few days now just waiting for me to click buy. I'm still too scared, so I'll live vicariously through you.

Ellie said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! You are super adorable, I love your style! I saw water for elephants with my mom and I really liked it, the circus imagery is really well done and makes for a lovely visual movie at the least!

strawberry moth said...

That red is so stunning on you! You look lovely!

Strawberry Moth

LyddieGal said...

Your dress is so cute - I just love florals!
Hope all your f21 purchases work out, can't wait to see them!

Chic on the Cheap

April said...

Enjoy cat sitting! And the movie! You'll love it! ;)

Annalise said...

You look very pretty, and your Forever21 package sounds like it will be a good one!
XOXO

Unknown said...

Oh my, you have one of the most wonderful blogs I must say! You've inspired me to go thrift shopping soon! And after reading your posts on body image I find you so inspiring :)

I am lusting for a pair of Mary Janes, they are so wonderful I think. Have fun watching the movie, I'm quite keen to see it too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, your comment put a big smile on my face

xx Carina

Unknown said...

Wow, lovely dress!!! Love it!!:D

xoxo

Chicca said...

Beautiful dress!!!Red is great on you and you look so chic as always!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Dana said...

You look lovely! I love the dress :)

A Thrifty Mrs said...

That dress is perfection. It works so well on you, that shade of red is just the right tone for you.

Midwest Muse said...

Pretty little dress.

Preity lama Tamang said...

gorgeous dress!! love the color!!its so bright

Anonymous said...

I adore your dress - look forward to seeing all your new purchases!

luna lovegood said...

you look so beautiful in that red dress!! :)

K A T H L E E N said...

that dress is so pretty! and you are adorable

Blogger Template by pipdig