a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Remix #2.

{June 5th, 2011}
{July 15th, 2011}

{March 15th, 2011}

{December 22nd, 2010}

{December 5th, 2010}

{February 4th, 2009}

Remixed item: Purple Ruffle Forever21 Dress.

Hello there everyone!
I'm so sorry that my posting has been somewhat sporadic and unconcentrated as of late. I've been going through an uninspired patch, along with various personal issues. Especially with my grandmother...I'm very, very close to my grandmother on my mother's side and she's been quite sick as of late. I'm incredibly concerned and worried...It makes me cry just to think about anything happening to her because I love her so much... My parent's are taking her to the ER right now because we're just not sure what's wrong with her.

Hope you all are doing well though...
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

11 comments

April said...

Keeping your grandma in my thoughts. <3

Mila said...

I love how you remixed the dress...especially with wearing it under a skirt--two in one piece! I'll keep you, your grandma, and your family in my thoughts and prayers...my grandma had a heart attack a few weeks ago, so I know what you're going through. Hope she's doing better now!

xoxo

Marisa Noelle said...

My heart goes out to both you and your family darling. I know it's very hard as I dealt with stuff with my grandmother earlier this year. You and her are in my thoughts and prayers.

I have enjoyed seeing all your remixes. You are quite the pro at it and concoct so many beautiful outfits.

Hoping you are doing ok and that she is finding strength during this time.

xx Marisa

Jul said...

Gosh, Lauren, this is terrible news. I really hope everything will be right, I'll be praying for you and your family.
On a more shallow note, I love how you remixed this dress!

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your grandmother & you. It is so hard to see someone we love deteriorate. Please keep us updated on her progress.

Em [The Writer] said...

You and your grandma are in my prayers right now. Stay strong!

Stacey Kay said...

Hope everything works out for you! This was a beautiful post. Love the top outfit dearly.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Giveaway: Win a new wardrobe by Goodwill Huntingg!
Thrift hauls via YouTube
Blogger spotlight: Sarah’s Laundry
My Vintage Handbag Line

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out for the best. Keeping your grandma in our thoughts...

Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

talking blogger bullying

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

I'm loving thies dress :) Stay strong Lauren, I'm thinking about you and your loved ones :) x

Unknown said...

Cute remix post. I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. That's awful to hear.

Teddi said...

oh no, about your grandma. so sad. every outfit here is a thing of beauty.

Blogger Template by pipdig