a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ghostly.














Lace Dress, Nude Oxfords: Forever21.
Beige Circle Scarf, Nude Cardigan: H&M.
Tights: JcPenny's.

Hello there everyone!
I've been dying to tell you all a little incident that happened to me Friday at school... My first (and unintentional) experience with Marijuana!

I was in my painting class on Friday and these three trouble making kids went up to the second floor of the art room. I was thinking to myself how suspicious it was that all of them were going up there at once, and then this awful, awful scent hit me. I had never smelt anything like the aroma and was confused on where it was coming from. Then, all of it sudden it came to me what it was. I asked one of my classmates if the smell was marijuana, and my hunch was right... The whole room stunk of smoked pot and it was seriously so disgusting... I felt so sick, dizzy, and light headed that I had to step outside to just try and breath.

It's hard to believe that those three guys could be stupid enough to smoke pot in school, let alone in class. The whole room reeked, and my teacher did notice, however, he couldn't do anything about the incident because he didn't catch them in the act. My school is seriously going down hill.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend though :)
With much love, Lauren.

P.S. I am so excited to also announce that I made it to (over) three hundred followers! I want to thank all of you followers both new and old for all of the unending support you give me. I am so grateful for each and every single one of you and this is seriously a dream come true for me!
SHARE:

21 comments

Midwest Muse said...

This outfit is perfect. I love how colorless it is! This dress is so cute too!

That's so terrible that people would do that in school. There should definitely be some form of punishment. The smell of weed is the worst smell, ever! Makes me so sick.

Zane said...

beautiful look and beautiful photos, absolutely love this

claire said...

they just have no fear these days do they! Think they can just do whatever they like!

Charlotte Cantillon (Crowley) said...

that is really awful about the pot!!
however, on a better note, you look absolutely lovely :]]

Charlotte x

Stacey Kay said...

Beautiful dress Lauren and congrats on 300 followers!

Goodwill Huntingg

jess said...

Congrats on the followers. I love the dress.

Unknown said...

I've never understood what people get out of smoking that stuff, It only hurts them. Ill keep your school in my prayers.

On a goode note, Congratulations on 300 followers :) You have an exciting blog!

-xoxo TaylorMarie

Jana K said...

OH, that's awful. I'm sorry you had to experience it!

A most elegant, yet playful outfit. The lace is so dainty, and I adore your oxfords!

Thank you for the comment on my blog. It is my pleasure to read yours...not to be all mushy or anything, but you have really inspired me. I was looking back through some of your posts, and we have a lot in common! I am rather low on my self esteem, and you have really encouraged me to be myself.

XXLeanna

Unknown said...

I am living for you beautiful vintage style!! greatness!!

lets follow each other?? stop by just write to me that ur following and ill return!!

www.shervinsworld.com

Anonymous said...

You look lovely in that outfit! I love all the white you have going on. It's beautiful!

How crazy that they couldn't even be punished. That is what is wrong with the school systems today. Too many kids getting by with too many ridiculous things.

Hope you have a great week ahead :)

M said...

Your'e adorable but the third photo, now wow, that's a beautiful smile!

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Lovely romantic outfit. Love the lace dress and brogues.

Christie

|Blog|Facebook|Twitter|

Jul said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Are they crazy? Smoking at school?
Anyway, you look so beautiful and ethereal in this outfit! Ghostly indeed, but in a positive way :) I love the neutral and pale tone of the look and adore your shoes!
Also, congrats to the 300+ followers! You deserve it.
Life is a romantic poem
Last days for joining my giveaway!

Sofi Moukidou said...

omg! love every piece of this outfit!
love nude!
p.s. check my blog out! new retro post!

Sick by Trend said...

you look lovely honey! Great photos!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Kezzie said...

Urgh! Can't believe they do that. I was disgusted when I was in year 11 (age 15-16) when someone was smoking at the back of my German lesson. WHY oh why do kids have to wreck other people's lessons by being pests (can you sense I am ranting in general about teenagers. Not you- you're nice! Just the ones who cause trouble for teachers and pupils)

Kezzie said...

Interesting ghosty outfit!

EmilyCinnamon said...

Love the outfit as usual! And I'm so disgusted that they would actually do that! People do that stuff here too, but I just choose not to even talk about it that much. And congrats on 300 followers!:) <3

claire said...

I love your dress! I think I may have tried it on a forever 21 before. Congrats on 300+ followers!! And that's awful that people would smoke pot at school.
xxx
treschiccs.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

The whole pot at school thing happens way too much at my school. Seriously disgusting! Anyways, your dress is so amazing, and really, congratulations on making it over 300+ followers! I can't wait for that!

Unknown said...

Haha I think there's people who smoke pot in every highschool, nomatter where!

In other news, I think your lace dress is super adorable!

Blogger Template by pipdig