a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, October 21, 2011

Lace, Velvet, Cameo.









Grey Lace Dress, Black Velvet Booties: Forever21.
Pendant Necklace: Thrifted.
Cameo Necklace: Gift from Grandmother.

Hello there everyone!
This past school week has been absolutely exhausting, but I'm content with all I accomplished during school. Tomorrow I have a nice, relaxing recovery day of catching up with commenting/reading blogs, replying to emails, and going thrifting for fall clothing, as well. For now though I'm going to head to bed because all I want to do is sleep!

Hope you all are doing well. xx
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

10 comments

Jul said...

You deserve a relaxing day like that! :) I love this dress, it's perfection! And the necklaces add a nice classy twist to the whole outfit.
Life is a romantic poem

Unknown said...

Love the jewellery you've paired with this outfit; I think you definitely deserve a relaxing day! :)

Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

The Semi Sweet said...

This outfit is super pretty!! I love that lace dress! I need one of my own I think. I hope your weekend thrifting goes well!

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

That lace dress is amazing Lauren! so pretty!! :) x

Stacey Kay said...

You wear lace so beautifully!

Goodwill Huntingg

Sian Thomas said...

I love your dress, these are such pretty photos =) And it sounds you like deserve a nice day to rest, have a lovely one!!
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

Jessica Celebre said...

Spectacular dress! I LOVE lace!

Hannah said...

That dress is fantastic. It's got a dark romantic look about it. It's so fantastic. Also, it's always good to get some rest, school can definitely be stressful
Hannah
http://alittleburdtoldme.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That lace dress looks so nice on you! I love how you styled it with the black tights and booties.I enjoy the double necklaces too. I've been in a one-necklace-only rut for too long. I want to try layering mine!

EmilyCinnamon said...

So cute! That is the most perfect outfit for late-October, saying that it's almost Halloween! The dress is absolutely stunning on you! I'll be looking for lace dresses now:)

Blogger Template by pipdig