Lace, Velvet, Cameo.


Grey Lace Dress, Black Velvet Booties: Forever21.
Pendant Necklace: Thrifted.
Cameo Necklace: Gift from Grandmother.

Hello there everyone!
This past school week has been absolutely exhausting, but I'm content with all I accomplished during school. Tomorrow I have a nice, relaxing recovery day of catching up with commenting/reading blogs, replying to emails, and going thrifting for fall clothing, as well. For now though I'm going to head to bed because all I want to do is sleep!

Hope you all are doing well. xx
With much love, Lauren.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 lovely little notes:

Jul said...

You deserve a relaxing day like that! :) I love this dress, it's perfection! And the necklaces add a nice classy twist to the whole outfit.
Life is a romantic poem

Louisejoyb said...

Love the jewellery you've paired with this outfit; I think you definitely deserve a relaxing day! :)

Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

The Daily Fashionista said...

This outfit is super pretty!! I love that lace dress! I need one of my own I think. I hope your weekend thrifting goes well!

Nikki said...

That lace dress is amazing Lauren! so pretty!! :) x

Stacey Kay said...

You wear lace so beautifully!

Goodwill Huntingg

Sian said...

I love your dress, these are such pretty photos =) And it sounds you like deserve a nice day to rest, have a lovely one!!

Jessica Celebre said...

Spectacular dress! I LOVE lace!

Hannah said...

That dress is fantastic. It's got a dark romantic look about it. It's so fantastic. Also, it's always good to get some rest, school can definitely be stressful

Jamie Rose said...

That lace dress looks so nice on you! I love how you styled it with the black tights and booties.I enjoy the double necklaces too. I've been in a one-necklace-only rut for too long. I want to try layering mine!

EmilyCinnamon said...

So cute! That is the most perfect outfit for late-October, saying that it's almost Halloween! The dress is absolutely stunning on you! I'll be looking for lace dresses now:)