a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

White Lips, Pale Face.

Pink Blouse, Black Combat Boots: Thrifted.
Black Striped Skirt (actually a dress): Forever21.
Black Tights: JcPenny's.

Hello everyone!

I procrastinated an English project for far too long and now I'm paying the price tonight... Hope you all are doing lovely though! Oh, and I'm sorry this isn't the best outfit. I've been working on school work (okay and taking more than a few naps) so much lately that I've hardly anytime to put any decent thought into outfits or outfit photos. I'm just dying for my Thanksgiving break to get here...

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

6 comments

Cindi said...

Well thoughts into it or not, I really like this outfit. I'm a crazy sucker for anything hightwasted and I think the pink shirt suits you very well :)

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

Zane said...

you look beautiful, love the outfit

Midwest Muse said...

You're too critical on yourself! This is a great outfit and I'd totally wear it. Good luck on your English paper!

EmilyCinnamon said...

Oh nonsense Lauren, your outfit is lovely:) I love the skirt. I am actually in the same exact position as you: I haven't finished my reading for The Oddessy, so I couldn't take outfit pictures today. Bummer. Well, I hope you have a lovely Friday! <3

Hannah said...

I think it's a cute outfit! :)
But, I totally understand about the schoolwork. I am so bad sometimes about waiting to start homework. :/ Good luck!
Hannah
http://alittleburdtoldme.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The color of your top is so vibrant and pretty! I really love the striped skirt with it.

Blogger Template by pipdig