Life's Snapshots #8.
SomeoneLikeYou Thursday, December 22, 2011
Here are just a few snapshots of my everyday life from the past couple week that include...
1. Me wrapping every Christmas gift in the house but my own. Seriously, I am secretly an elf!
2. Renting DVDs from Blockbuster; One Day & The Source Code. The Source Code I watched with Matt one night and it was pretty good, but not as fantastic as One Day! Here's the review if you'd like to read it; ❤. (It was brilliant. The movie, not my review, ha)
3. Totally swooning over the fact that Wal-Mart carries the mixture for my favorite Starbucks drink; Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate. And only for $5, too!
4. Working on my water color painting for art class. It's a project I'm basing off of every girl's struggle with self-acceptance and seeing themselves larger than they actually are. It's based after this (which is one of my favorite) pictures; ❤
5. What my room looks like on a weekly basis. Obviously I have trouble putting together outfits, lolz.
6. Ahh, there truly isn't any better combination than hot chocolate (in an Audrey H. mug!) and a pumpkin muffin from Dunkin' Donuts...
7. My sister being her silly self! She loves to put my clothing on and act like she's an old grandma. Which really says a lot about my style ;)
Hope you all are doing lovely!
With much love, Lauren.