a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, February 3, 2012

Drawn II.



Hello everyone!
I am so incredibly flattered to have been draw four times by one of my lovely readers, Tatiana Martynova! Goodness, when she sent me the second image above to my email a few days ago I was totally flabbergasted by how wonderful it was... She got so many intricate details and drew me so accurately! Not to mention she told me it was only a five minute sketch; totally crazy... Tatiana sent me three more pictures then she drew of me and I am in total awe and so thankful. Being draw by a reader is honestly the most flattering thing ever! Thank you so much Tatiana

See you all tomorrow!
With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

8 comments

Unknown said...

Wow she captured you amazingly! And in five minutes? Mind blowing.

Thank you so much for your comment Lauren, I will feel much more confident now when taking photos. You on the other hand take the most beautiful outside shots I have seen!

xx Carina

Shady Del Knight said...

I can see why you feel flattered, Lauren. These are incredibly good!

Mila said...

These are incredible! They portray you as almost as beautiful as you really are. I can't believe they were done in 5 minutes--that's amazing. I love seeing these drawings, they're so interesting and beautiful.

xoxo

Katie Burry said...

Aw! What pretty drawings! <3

fashionhypnotised said...

Absolutely amazing looks and drawings! Love this post!
xoxo,
Fashionhypnotised girl

Unknown said...

How gorgeous! She is a very talented lady :)

Louisejoyb xo | Bits&Bobs

Jana K said...

Wow, she is talented. These drawings are marvelous!

Tilly said...

Wow these are beautiful! She captured your beauty so well O_O ! I especially love the detailing in your eyes in the irst one <3 <3 <3

Dreamy post as always! xxxxx

Blogger Template by pipdig