a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hearts & Dots.

Heart Print Dress: Modcloth.
Polka Dot Tights, Jeweled Headband: Forever21.
Black & White Quilted Flats: Charlotte Russe.
Earrings: Thrifted.

Hello everyone!
Happy Saturday to you all; I know I couldn't be more happy for the weekend to finally be here... The senior paper has totally been stressing me out lately and I was up until 12:30 working on it Thursday night and didn't get to bed until 1:30 because I was so worked up... Which lead me to say sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was just so exhausted from the night before and needed a serious mental break! I'm feeling much better today though which is always good :)

This outfit is actually what I was going to wear on Valentine's Day, but I changed my mind at the last minute and wore my floral crown outfit. I wore this yesterday to school and I quite liked it! I think polka dots and hearts were made for each other

I'd like to seriously thank you all though for the support you constantly give me whether it be through comments,emails, or even just visiting my blog. I know I've been pretty absent lately but don't think I don't appreciate every single one of you! So thankful every day that you all are here to support me and be on this life journey with me. I promise to catch up with you all this weekend!

With much love, Lauren.
SHARE:

17 comments

Sara said...

Gorgeous outfit! i totally love everything about it!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Zane said...

amazing dress and tights, absolutely love your hair like this and the cute headband too

Wild Flower said...

Okay, you literally the prettiest person I know. You look so adorable girl!

I'm so excited for the weekend too, need all the time I can get to try and understand my math class haha. I'm glad to hearing you are feeling better today!

Kaylee
xo

Stephanie said...

Love love love... My signature hair is always a high bun and I love yours!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling much better! This outfit is so lovely, love the spots on spots.
xx
thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Oh Lauren, your so silly! You totally deserve a break, you blog so much, and don't get me wrong, I love seeing a post by you nearly every day, but if you need a break, don't feel bad about it at all! And your outfit is literally the cutest thing ever. Its so girly and sweet, and it just makes me think of when I was a little girl!

And also, lovely photography, I don't understand how you get your lighting to be amazing every time!

<3

Stephanie Loudmouth said...

This is too adorable! I absolutely love the accessories & little details you added. That headband? Amazing! And it's completely okay to prioritize and work on school before the blog... in fact, I definitely think your schoolwork should come first! We all understand :)

ftashion said...

You look so adorable and sweet! Love your dress!

Ash :o)
ftashion

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful look! I always love your looks :)

Sampada said...

I love that top! The whole outfit is gorgeous actually! By the way, I'm in love with your headband!

Gina said...

This is lovely! I would have never thought to put dots and hearts together, but this came out beautifully. I love how feminine and gorgeous your style is!

xo, gina

anythingimaginableblog.blogspot.com

Midwest Muse said...

Ahhh! A couple of my friends have this dress and I've been swooning for it. It's so sweet. You look as beautiful as ever in it. And I really love your hair up!

Katherine said...

had to comment on this one too! i love all the little details in this, like the flats and jeweled headbands. love it!

your hair also looks adorable like that.

<3 katherine
fashion.kitkatherine.com

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

Love this dress and your tights. You have a new fan!

xo

Ashley

http://southerncaliforniabelle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The dots and heart print are so fun together! You look so cute and cheerful in this outfit!

John Kellam said...

The dots and heart print are so fun together! You look so cute and cheerful in this outfit!

Blogger Template by pipdig