a personal style blog by Lauren Pfieffer

Friday, February 10, 2012

Snowflakes.

Grey Fair Isle Poncho, Grey High Heels: Forever21.
White 1950's Dress: Thrifted.
Necklace: Gift.
Bracelets: Gift from my little sister :)

Hello everyone!
Tonight is *drum roll please* DATE NIGHT! Matt and I hardly ever go on dates, but we decided since it's almost Valentine's Day and because we haven't used our movie/Olive Garden gift cards from Christmas that we would treat ourselves a little bit. I am cannot tell you all how excited I am because I convinced Matt to go see The Vow with me tonight! Eeeps, I was totally swooning over the previews and it looked like the perfect mushy gushy movie that I love...So kudos to Matt for being the best boyfriend ever and obliging to go to it! We're going out to Olive Garden before hand and I am definitely ready to commit gluttony to no end...hehe.

I also wanted to thank you all for the wonderful and encouraging comments you left on my last post regarding my roommate situation! I am so appreciative to everyone of you and thanks for supporting me every step of this journey

With much love, Lauren.
P.S. If you've emailed me recently I promise to reply back to you tomorrow! Sorry (as always) for taking so long.
SHARE:

15 comments

retro therapy said...

Your poncho is so gorgeously themed with the white snowy background :) Hope your date will go smoothly and as sweetly as you want :)

the funky fashionista said...

Your poncho is so fitting for all of the snow you have been receiving! You always look so cute! I can't believe you are going to see the Vow! I really want to see it. I feel like we would be best friends. We like the same type of movies.

http:thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

the funky fashionista said...

Your poncho is so fitting for all of the snow you have been receiving! You always look so cute! I can't believe you are going to see the Vow! I really want to see it. I feel like we would be best friends. We like the same type of movies.

http:thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

So so so perfect! <3 I am truly besotted with your poncho!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

kate gabrielle said...

This is definitely one of my favorite outfits you've posted! It's so beautiful, and looks amazing against the snow! :)

Amy Carter said...

Terrific outfit!

Unknown said...

You look so winter-y and cute in that poncho! Also, hooray for date night! I'm having one with my boyfriend tomorrow and I'm incredibly pumped. I've been trying to convince him to go to the movies with me on Valentine's day too. I really want to see The Artist.

katie said...

I love these photos, they're so dreamy with the rouph wood deck and the snow falling! And that poncho is fab, it's so cute and wintery. (You are so good at putting a story into all of your photos!)

S Bee said...

Have fun on Date night!! <3
Such serene photos!All so white and beautiful!

S Bee said...

Have fun on Date night!! <3
Such serene photos!All so white and beautiful!

Zane said...

wonderful dress and cape, love the pretty heels too

Unknown said...

I want to see The Vow so badly! It isn't out in my country yet though. :) Let us know how it was! :) Lovely outfit, I love the soft colors!!

Emily said...

Aw, I'm so happy for you! Tell me how it is, I didn't get to see it because there was no more seats left! Your outfit is adorable by the way, very neutral-y! (And the snow isn't a bad touch either) :)
<3

Katherine said...

this is SO pretty. so perfect with the snow falling all around you like that, and that white dress is so amazing.

date nights are the best for eating a little too much. i think that's the great part about having someone in your life - you can eat too much in front of them .

<3 katherine fashion.kitkatherine.com

Laurel said...

I like your outfit. Especially the dress. It looks so cute.
I am doing a giveaway that you might be interested in.

http://laurelscrazylife.blogspot.com/2012/02/give-way.html

Laurel

Blogger Template by pipdig