Lacy Days.

7 comments
Hello Everyone!

I guest posted over at the sweet blog of Laura of 'Thrifting Through Life' and wore a beige, lacy outfit. If you'd care to, go on over to her little slice of internet to see the rest of this outfit, what I wrote, and her lovely blog!

Oh, and if you fancy this dress I'm wearing, it's actually up in the shop along with a few other items I put up today :)


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
With much love, Lauren.

P.S. If you haven't already, enter my lovely giveaway to win your choice of ANY piece from eShakti! They have the cutest retro dresses :)
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 lovely little notes:

Teddi said...

ok lauren that outfit is my heart. meaning, i seriously want that lace dress. is it strapless? is it sheer? how do you wash it? do you have other photos where i can see how you wore it?

http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

Jade said...

Adorable
<3
Eccentric Daydream

Jamie Rose said...

Aw you look so pretty in all this lace! I love the hat you paired with this dress too. The nude color scheme looks great!

Zane said...

You look so pretty in lace, adore the neutral colors too

Kirstin@CrimsonRosella said...

Oh gosh! So much pretty lace!

Kezzie said...

Hugs Lauren! xx

Rachel Olivia said...

Oh, I love lace. I want to make a lace sheath dress sometime in the near (comparatively) future. Lace is just so elegant and exquisite. I admire your ability to carve out the time to photograph yourself everyday. I would be happy with a few days a week since my camera and I do NOT get along.

PREMIUM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig